[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
khaohom chose to go to school with Nawa :(. Poor Techit :( I hope she falls for him soon. Nawa is nice, but I love the arrogent men in lakorns hehehe. Tomorrow's epi seems like it's gonna have me screaming at the tv!

fun

Expired Sarnie
^yes, true on that .. i hate real life arrogant man who think they're all that .. but that's b/c i can't tell his real personality Lol
That's true. In lakorn, we are able to see the reason behind his action. But reality, we don't know if they are the ones from lakorn or the real arrogant jerks lol

LOL - she's doing a good job as a n'rai then... she annoys me too. And that bf of hers - urgh! :angry:
Despite poor acting, I always end up hating the nang rai lol I like the comical and hilarious nang rai like in that lakorn with Willy and Angie lakorn.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Despite poor acting, I always end up hating the nang rai lol I like the comical and hilarious nang rai like in that lakorn with Willy and Angie lakorn.
that's true to mostly everyone who watches lakorn. new or not, great acting or not, they always manage to make us hate them. i give the credits to the script and all the annoying lines and things they do. lol.

Linda

sarNie Egg
I'm watching this for the guys. I'm not too fond of Mint or the evil girl. Especially with that ugly hair of hers. haha. Mark.. oh when he talks.. I just fall for him so easily lol. It is sad that the good people had to die. =[

oh yea.. i love how one has a black car and one has a white car.. like something to reflect their personalities or something.

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
I'm watching this for the guys. I'm not too fond of Mint or the evil girl. Especially with that ugly hair of hers. haha. Mark.. oh when he talks.. I just fall for him so easily lol. It is sad that the good people had to die. =[

oh yea.. i love how one has a black car and one has a white car.. like something to reflect their personalities or something.
Yeah! I noticed that too about the two different color of Mercedes Benz that both pra'ek is driving. Of course I like the black car better. I guess the director wants us to think that Techit is a arrogent bad boy type to draw us to is character even more. Well it worked for me I am totally in love with Mark Purin (Techit) his facial expression when nang-ek makes him jealous is super cute.
At first I though that Barry (Nadech) or Nawa was cuter then Mark, but after looking at this lakorn Mark is definitely my new favorite pra'ek. They are cute in different way.
I also hate Ratree. I fast forward when I see her. I feel sorry for Kaokhom for having such an evil friend.
As for those that want to view the movie online, beside thaitv.tv you can check out ObizGo.com and you can view channel 7 movies there too. I left thaitv.tv because they don't have channel 7 lakorn. The quality is not as good as thaitv.tv but it works for me because I can see both channel. It's also cheaper monthly subscription then thaitv. Another alternative is to download from sarnworld or watch it on youtube. Can't wait until episode 5. It's the first lakorn in a long time that I actually look forward to.
Mark what a HOTTIE!!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
the series is ok so far.... gota say they r totally newbies... is it mark? his actings a bit stiff... lol berrys not bad at least he has expresion in his eyes. n'rais pretty good... cuz she gets on my nerves! i hate when the n'rai steals n'ek idenity it's irritating but i still watch tooo hehehe. I'll give the cast a break since they're new.

Iya

sarNie Adult
the series is ok so far.... gota say they r totally newbies... is it mark? his actings a bit stiff... lol berrys not bad at least he has expresion in his eyes. n'rais pretty good... cuz she gets on my nerves! i hate when the n'rai steals n'ek idenity it's irritating but i still watch tooo hehehe. I'll give the cast a break since they're new.
i know what you mean. remember kaew lom petch? it is the same way. come to think of it, it's also a similar lakorn of mistaken identity.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i know what you mean. remember kaew lom petch? it is the same way. come to think of it, it's also a similar lakorn of mistaken identity.
so annoying 2day. n'rai just gets on my nerves and p'ek's dad too. i think that i am also annoyed with mint's character because she seems like she can play the fiesty n'ek but she's too clueless and nice in this and it annoys the heck out of me. hopefully she starts to fall for Techit soon. Nawa tells Khaohom to watch out for n'rai, but he doesn't realize he's trying to 'steal' her too.

i can't really compare kaew lom petch/leurd hong to this lakorn except for the mistaken identity part. I would compare this more to ch. 7 Prom Ruk Roy Adeed because the real mom takes in a girl thinking it is her real daughter and has good feelings towards the real daughter, but somehow distrusts the real daughter type thing. Whereas in Kaew lom petch they were switched at birth. As for the acting, they are new in this, but i think the acting is better than kaew lom petch on the men's part and the n'rai. in kaew lom petch, i couldn't really hate airlin (probably cause it was remake and i knew what was gonna happen), but in this I hate gookip. also son was way too stiff in kaew lom petch, i couldn't even tell that he was in love with Vill throughout. Leurd Hong was a great start for Bee Namthip & Pong, so I think this lakorn will be a great start for Mint, Mark, and Barry...and Gookip.

Iya

sarNie Adult
so annoying 2day. n'rai just gets on my nerves and p'ek's dad too. i think that i am also annoyed with mint's character because she seems like she can play the fiesty n'ek but she's too clueless and nice in this and it annoys the heck out of me. hopefully she starts to fall for Techit soon. Nawa tells Khaohom to watch out for n'rai, but he doesn't realize he's trying to 'steal' her too.

i can't really compare kaew lom petch/leurd hong to this lakorn except for the mistaken identity part. I would compare this more to ch. 7 Prom Ruk Roy Adeed because the real mom takes in a girl thinking it is her real daughter and has good feelings towards the real daughter, but somehow distrusts the real daughter type thing. Whereas in Kaew lom petch they were switched at birth. As for the acting, they are new in this, but i think the acting is better than kaew lom petch on the men's part and the n'rai. in kaew lom petch, i couldn't really hate airlin (probably cause it was remake and i knew what was gonna happen), but in this I hate gookip. also son was way too stiff in kaew lom petch, i couldn't even tell that he was in love with Vill throughout. Leurd Hong was a great start for Bee Namthip & Pong, so I think this lakorn will be a great start for Mint, Mark, and Barry...and Gookip.
that's true now that you pointed that out. i never really watched prom ruk roy adeed. however, now that you talked about the mother bringing in the wrong daughter, i thought about about that lakorn with rita and rome (jasmine something as title) lol. i think we can compare this to that one lol.

Peung

sarNie Egg
Mark is super cute in this lakorn! If you can't get over him... watch his MV with Ploy and his CF with Aum! He's so fine!

Mai Mai Gor Ruk (Prik Thai): My link
Mistine Diamond: My link

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i hate dumb nang'eks. they're always cautious of the pra'ek but not the nang'rai it's so damn annoying. i hope the pra'ek is mean to ratee like he was in the beginning haha he was like i'm not gonna associate with people like you..so good to watch. i don't know who to choose right now cuz both guys are so nice! (well pra'ek is nice deep down) maybe it's gonna be like that til the end so i won't choose. the identity thing..think of it as in the end everything will be revealed lol my technique is i fasforward all the n'rai parts that way i won't feel super annoyed.

oh yeah its sad that her real dad died. i was thinking he would show up at the end and reveal that ratee is not the real daughter but they actually made him die.

Linda

sarNie Egg
i hate dumb nang'eks. they're always cautious of the pra'ek but not the nang'rai it's so damn annoying. i hope the pra'ek is mean to ratee like he was in the beginning haha he was like i'm not gonna associate with people like you..so good to watch. i don't know who to choose right now cuz both guys are so nice! (well pra'ek is nice deep down) maybe it's gonna be like that til the end so i won't choose. the identity thing..think of it as in the end everything will be revealed lol my technique is i fasforward all the n'rai parts that way i won't feel super annoyed.

oh yeah its sad that her real dad died. i was thinking he would show up at the end and reveal that ratee is not the real daughter but they actually made him die.
hahaha i fastforward ratee's part too... the way she talks and looks.. soo annoying.. like i never been so annoyed in my life kinda thing.. hahahaha.. and i hate how n'ek is so naive. should be a lil more realistic. she is so dumb.
i love how p'ek always use the excuse "it's the duty of my fiance" .. but deep down, it's just cuz he cares. sooo cute. i'm in love with both of the guys hehe.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I hate that N'ek is too nice and incredibly naive, so typical. Rathree is super annoying, I absolutely can't stand her which means Gupgip is doing a wonderful job in her role. Mark is really a revelation, his acting is fine and he really suits the role. Nadej is the perfect Nawa. I'm not too fond of Mint, she's wooden in certain scenes and I stand by my word that someone else should have been cast as Kowhom.

chunny

sarNie Egg
^^^^ awww. It's okay. The pra'ek's not so bad either.
Mark is an incredible Techit (though I do think a little more practice will do him good).
And Nawa is kind, but he is too blinded by his 'love' for Khaohom.

I need more Techit and Khaohom scenes though.
One where they don't jump at each other's throat all the time.
I need sweet moments!

p/s: do you guys know why there is a wedding scene betw. Ratree and Techit?
I saw it in one of those randoms news clip online.
I do hope things won't get too bad..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Everyone is starting to get on my nerves except for Techit. N'ek is really dumb like everyone else has been saying, she can be nice to everyone but cops a major attitude towards p'ek. He's not nice to her but she's not nice to him either. She keeps saying she'll do her duty as his fiance but of course 2 seconds later she'll go off with Nawa. She should keep her end of the bargain. I hate it when n'ek makes a deal and then cops an attitude about it. You made the choice so deal, stop your bitching and whining. And Nawa should learn some boundaries. He's a "nice guy" cause he always win and gets everything. The second he loses and Techit has something he wants, the true colors come out.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I'm so in LOVE with Techit!!! He's so hawt with his arrogant self!! LOVE THIS LAKORN!!

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
so far i'm liking it. i'm just really anticipating for the slap/kiss to start.. already episode 6 and still nothing has happen physically between Techit and KhaoHom except for when Techit held KhaoHom's hand in the restaurant... Can't wait for next week!