[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

tinah

sarNie Coma
2nd teaser is out!i cant wait to get the ost from the 1st teaser. its nice

http://www.youtube.com/user/KissKeepInTouch#p/u/5/UVRrECIEOZM
credit to kisskeepintouch

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to watch this lakorn looks pretty good and the acting not bad for their 1st try. Not like KLP the only good actress was Aerin S

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha thats why i rarely watch exact lakorns anymore. their newsbies arent all that with looks and their acting is really bad.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the 2nd t-ser oooooo.. really cant wait.. hopefully this lakorn will pull me back in to watch more lakorns.. i've been stoppin my lakorn watching since.. im losing interest >_<!!! eeek..

hmmm i think the girl is quite pretty.. she kinda reminds me of mai sukhontewa.. <--- and i like mai.. lol XD...

i think exact's newbies have the look-wise.. but.. their acting sucks ..big time!!!! but i still somehow watch them lol..

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the Ost/Mv of the lakorn. i really like the song. Mark sooo resemble dan especially in the mv lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/wishboniko#p/u/1/abunoTtqdTI
credit to wishboniko

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
wow. the quiality looks pretty good now :) yay thai films! haha and all newbies but i'll give it a try! Mark is soo cute!

omgosh! i didn't even notice Mario's girlfriend Gupgip is in here too.. haha

lee4ever

sarNie Egg
Could anyone please help translate this
I'd be soo thankful :)

เรื่องย่อ ประจำสัปดาห์

ตอนที่ 3 (25 เม.ย. 53)
นาวากลับกรุงเทพฯ มาเยี่ยมภูผาและขอให้จัดการเรื่องผ่าตัดขาด่วนภูผาดีใจ ข้าวหอมกลุ้มใจเรื่องที่เตชิตเสนอมา แต่ทุกคนบอกว่าไม่ต้องกังวลขอให้ข้าวหอมสบายใจ รตีแค้นที่ข้าวหอมได้ทุกอย่าง เลยหลอกไปขังที่โรงสี ดีที่ไม้ไปเจอเลยช่วยข้าวหอมออกมาได้ รตีเลยแกล้งบอกว่าไม่ได้ตั้งใจ ข้าวหอมก็เชื่อ ไม้ได้เห็นสร้อยคอที่ติดตัวข้าวหอมมาก็แทบช๊อค เพราะเขาเชื่อว่าข้าวหอมคือลูกของเขาอย่างแน่นอน ไม้ดีใจสวมกอดข้าวหอม รตีที่แอบดูอยู่ เริ่มผิดสังเกต...

ตอนที่ 2 (24 เม.ย. 53)
ข้าวหอมเกลียดเตชิตมาก แต่นาวากลับบอกให้สงสารเพราะชีวิตไม่เคยได้รับความรัก ตอนเรียนก็แพ้นาวาทุกเรื่อง พ่อก็ไม่สนใจ รตีคอยตามตอแยเตชิต แต่เค้าไม่สนใจ กลับไปหาข้าวหอม และหาเรื่องตลอด นาวามาเห็นเลยมาช่วย เตชิตโกรธจัดเลยบอกว่าให้เลิกสนใจข้าวหอมแล้วกลับไปดูพ่อที่โดนทำร้ายดีกว่า ข้าวหอมยิ่งโกรธหนักต่อว่าเตชิตอีก เตชิตยิ่งบีบเวลาให้ทุกคนย้ายเร็วขึ้น ครูบัวกลุ้มใจมาก ข้าวหอมทุกข์ใจไปปรึกษากับลุงไม้ คิดจะไปเตชิตและยอมทำทุกอย่าง...

ตอนที่ 1 (23 เม.ย. 53)
นาวามาพักฟื้นที่บ้านทอฟ้า ข้าวหอมได้ยินเสียงนาวาโวยวายเลยวิ่งมาดูและอาสาจะเข้าไปช่วยดูแลแต่ก็โดน นาวาตะเพิดออกมา ข้าวหอมเลยระเบิดใส่นาวากลับไปบ้างโดยไม่รู้ว่านาวาคือลูกของภูผาเจ้าของ บ้านทอฟ้า ข้าวหอมกลับมาถามครูบัวและได้รู้ว่านาวาเป็นใครและกลายเป็นคนนิสัยไม่ดี เพราะเสียใจที่ต้องพิการจากอุบัติเหตุ ซึ่งทำให้เค้าหมดหวัง หมดโอกาสจากทุกเรื่องโดยเฉพาะเรื่องเป็นนักกีฬาทีมชาติ นาวาพยายามจะทำร้ายตัวเองอีก คราวนี้ข้าวหอมกับครูบัวไปช่วย...

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the wallpaper. The teasers look interesting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh the special looked good. im glad they are promoting the newbies especially since this is their first lakorn

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Ahahah....Thanks for sharing the wallpapers! I loved the wallpapers, both guys are looking good, but I like the main guy more because we just love mean, arrogant, and handsome man in these type of lakorn :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, so I gotta say I'm pretty hooked on this lakorn for Mark. He's so hot in this. I wished they use a new n'ek though. she seems older than him.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I think Mint looks so rai like. Something about her looks mean. I don't think she looks good with any of the guys. LOL. I'm so darn picky. :blush: