[Ch3] Noom Ban Rai Gap Wan Jai Hi So (Good Feeling)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^haha. They do need another one. Love them both.

Here Peter singing at the ch3 power team.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCkng14OA0k&feature=plcp

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I feel like sulking. I was looking at KSKTR thread and Rome gets to lip on lip with Chom but in here Peter only gets to fake kiss her. ITS NOT FAIR! Chom and Peter need another lakorn ASAP!

fun

Expired Sarnie
@Asy, you just need to pass the first 3 episodes. The plot is not strong or great but how they fall in love is quite amusing to watch unfold. It doesn't hit you in the face with all the cute/romantic scenes instead it hits your soft spot. It is so realistic how simply one can fall in love. There's really no nasty nang rai in here. I think it is safe to say there is actually no rai in here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
This is one of my favorite lakorn this year. And I think it is the only one so far lol Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode comes close but the last 3 episode will determine it.

Despite this being an awesome lakorn, there's just one flaw that I can't accept. Khun Prab is way too young to have a I'm assuming Noinah is 14 in the lakorn as his child. I know he is the biological father but the age just doesn't add up especially with Napdao's age who is in the industry. I don't buy it that they are both in their mid 30s. Unless Noinah's mother is 5 years older than Prab. And it was a cheap ending minus the adorable Dao wowowow zab lol

The Job and Praifah loveline was BLEH. But it didn't bother me as much. Things were resolved too quickly although I am glad that they didn't show much of Amy and her story. She was there just for us viewers to hate lol but she wasn't bothersome either.

Ah I want Peter and Chom to reunite soon. I think she just found herself an official kookwan!!! LOL ah why is it so sad that Peter only has one previous lakorn before this. I don't like his personality base on the media but I adore him as an actor.

You seem to have quite enjoyed this lakorn. Haha. With the disappointment in ARO I decided to go back and watch  Peter's old lakorns, particularly this one and Sai Lom Gub Saeng Dao. I tried this one a few times when it came out and couldn't bare to watch Chompoo so I stopped, but now with my love for Peter stronger than it ever was I'm able to past the first episode. Haha. So far it's okay. I'm still struggling to watch Chompoo, her portrayal of Nabdao isn't all that, but I guess she's okay enough to not have completely turned me around. Plus there's Peter to stop me, hehe. BTW Peter's hair is hideous in here. Haha. I just don't like it one bit. But that's okay his royal hotness makes up for it. :ghehe:

On Peter and Patricia's age gap, they're actually 21 years apart so their father-daughter play is believable. Isn't it a surprise, since Peter looks so effin young-looking and hot! HAHA.