[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
the wardrope for ken was not sexy but cute and adorable which make him sexy lol. as for ann she looks great as usual. sb ends tomorrow. how sad.
lol. my lil sister likes the way ken dresses in Oum Ruk. i thought he looked sexie in a suit.. specially when he was in the commerical with ann... hottt!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh i see. i dont understand it so i can't wait it. lol. it'll just make me mad for no reason so no point. lmao.

omg as i was watching oum ruk.. the part where they were talking about the
vagina
i was laughing soo hard.. but i was grossed out by it. :lol:
oh Noy! u're finally watching it...it's so cute isn't it??...and girl prepare to learn in this lakorn..i love it cuz it's also very sweet / cute but also so educational

speaking of sleep.. his pjs are funny! they're like girly..lmao. & short.. lmao. he looks like a kid! :lol:
LOL have u seen wen she came sleep over yet? and he showed her all his PJ's...he seemed so proud of 'em...it was so adroble..my favorite PJ is the the one tat has a lot of little teddy bears on them..and esp the one they wore at the end tat matches...awww :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. my lil sister likes the way ken dresses in Oum Ruk. i thought he looked sexie in a suit.. specially when he was in the commerical with ann... hottt!
i agree...Ken in Oum Ruk is like one of my fav. Ken looks...i love the cute/ cool t-shirts and the jeans tat are MADE for him...ehehe..i know didn't he look so yummie in tat suit...ehehee

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh Noy! u're finally watching it...it's so cute isn't it??...and girl prepare to learn in this lakorn..i love it cuz it's also very sweet / cute but also so educational
LOL have u seen wen she came sleep over yet? and he showed her all his PJ's...he seemed so proud of 'em...it was so adroble..my favorite PJ is the the one tat has a lot of little teddy bears on them..and esp the one they wore at the end tat matches...awww :wub:
lmao. a grown man wearing PJs... :loool: that is too kute! i'm barely on episode 2! o.. m.. g yeahh Oum Ruk is educational alright! haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love the commercial... he gets so jealous of her... he is so na ruk!!!

i loved all his pj

lmao. a grown man wearing PJs... :loool: that is too kute! i'm barely on episode 2! o.. m.. g yeahh Oum Ruk is educational alright! haha.
he is like the only thai man man enough to wear such cute pj. super cute.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i love the commercial... he gets so jealous of her... he is so na ruk!!!
i loved all his pj
he is like the only thai man man enough to wear such cute pj. super cute.
lol. the comercial scene was funny... specially when pat & chen were fighting. lmao. :loool: pulling each other's hair! cra-zy-ness!

those pjs were kute i just laughed soo much!

chen's friends [ those couples] are funny... haha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wat episode are u on Noy?? eekkk! i wanna rewatch it w/ u..but probably have to do it after school's out..goodness...we need to set up a date for watching Ken & Ann lakorn..i heard Chobling from youtube is gonna sub "Rang Ngao" after SB...she wanted to sub it but didn't want too much Ken & Ann at once

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wat episode are u on Noy?? eekkk! i wanna rewatch it w/ u..but probably have to do it after school's out..goodness...we need to set up a date for watching Ken & Ann lakorn..i heard Chobling from youtube is gonna sub "Rang Ngao" after SB...she wanted to sub it but didn't want too much Ken & Ann at once
really? rang ngao?! i need to watch that too!

i'm about to start epi 3. hehe. [barely] i wanna take this lakorn sloww.... hahah.

oh by the way kashie, ken does show his real laugh in this lakorn. hehe.

the scene where chen & anna had lunch or breakfast & anna was talking to chen about how pat wanted to get back with her ex-boyfriend but her ex got married already.

chen [ken] started to laugh after the news.. & it was his real laugh too! haha. i love his laugh... :wub:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I loved that Ken had that rag or something around his head and cleaning the floor. That scene was hilarious. I'll be watching this again until I get Sawan Biengin my hands.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. the comercial scene was funny... specially when pat & chen were fighting. lmao. :loool: pulling each other's hair! cra-zy-ness!

those pjs were kute i just laughed soo much!

chen's friends [ those couples] are funny... haha.
and they just stare at them while they pull each other's hair. lmao

rang ngao yes i love that lakorn. i was rooting for ann.

fun

Expired Sarnie
NOY after this if CHOBLING does sub rang ngao lets go boom that thread too.

yes as for oum ruk i am dl hq in buddia media. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
one of my favorite part was when anna and pat went to eat and she took everything from anna. she was like what aren't you eating these good food you are out of your mind. and anna just looks at her. so funny.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg i can't believe pat was eating flowers! :lmao: :loool:

fun4fun i'm should be starting episode 4 soon.. haha. still stuck on SB... sigh...

it was funny when ken was tryna tell anna that pat's nipples will be soar... lmao :loool: he was all shy... :loool: