[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
can't recall tat scene..huh wen was tat??...i remember the pool scene though wen they were swimming together..super cute!! :wub:

pool scene?! what?! thanks a lot kashie.. i haven't seen that yet..

in epi 6 ken or chen was walking around in his boxers.. drool. haha. he was asking pat advice on which pjs to wear & chen was in his boxers & pat was like, go put on your clothes somewhere! & she was covering her eyes.. lmao. he was looking hot in his boxers.... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
you are quick. i am still on episode 6.

every time he brings up pj is just too cute.

oh his smile in oum ruk is so .... faint!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you are quick. i am still on episode 6.

every time he brings up pj is just too cute.

oh his smile in oum ruk is so .... faint!
omg i know! his smile makes my heart melt.. faint... :lol: his pjs are kute but it's so kiddish. hehe

oh when chen saw pat nake, i loved how he was like he was telling pat that for a prego lady, she got curves. haha & she was checking her boobs all happy. lmao.

or when she got all emotional & chen didn't know what to do.. haha. that was kute.

or when pat went to japan & they were missing each other.. awwwe... & she called him.. awee.. that was sweet.. :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
his smile in oum ruk is different from sb. maybe his smiled in sb was a little wicked and cute. but in oum ruk it is melting cute! my heart drowned every time i see him smile.

the part where she was looking at her boobs made me crack like hell.

oh when he sang to her, it was so funny but very cute.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
his smile in oum ruk is different from sb. maybe his smiled in sb was a little wicked and cute. but in oum ruk it is melting cute! my heart drowned every time i see him smile.

the part where she was looking at her boobs made me crack like hell.

oh when he sang to her, it was so funny but very cute.
lol. chen caught her looking at her boobs. lmao!

or when chen caught pat looking at her armpit hair. :loool: i was dying man.

chen was like you dont wanna drive over there because if you get pulled over & the police tells you to put your arms up, they're gonna see your armpit hair & say wow that's dark. :loool: :loool: :loool: man i almost peed in my pants on that scene. haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
noy how many time did you almost peed in your pants. hahaha the scene where she had to use the bathroom constantly!

noi is so lucky that ken went through father training before becoming a real daddy. he must have learn a lot in oum ruk. when he was talking about vagina i was blushing like crazy!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol. chen caught her looking at her boobs. lmao!

or when chen caught pat looking at her armpit hair. :loool: i was dying man.

chen was like you dont wanna drive over there because if you get pulled over & the police tells you to put your arms up, they're gonna see your armpit hair & say wow that's dark. :loool: :loool: :loool: man i almost peed in my pants on that scene. haha.
reading your post makes me want to rewatch this again.... :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
still at eps 11 and oom ruk is so addictive lol..btw,can u girls give me some of ken n anne best n sweet picture..wana do banner on them..thanks again ya^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am not going to be a big help. maybe someone else can provide you with some picture.

ken is so freaking hot and cute!!!!!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noy how many time did you almost peed in your pants. hahaha the scene where she had to use the bathroom constantly!

noi is so lucky that ken went through father training before becoming a real daddy. he must have learn a lot in oum ruk. when he was talking about vagina i was blushing like crazy!
a lot i tell you! man i laugh at the stupidest things ever i tell you! some things weren't worth laughing but i was still laughing. :lol:

im on ep 3! u girls just had to make me rewatch it.
lol. this is my first time watch oum ruk so i'm like addicted to it! ^_^

reading your post makes me want to rewatch this again.... :lol:
haha. welcome to the club! seems like everybody's rewatching this. still got the ken/anne fever! ^_^

still at eps 11 and oom ruk is so addictive lol..btw,can u girls give me some of ken n anne best n sweet picture..wana do banner on them..thanks again ya^^
ah.. i wish i could help you but i don't have pictures of them... sorry. :(

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
been there and still there :p
same here...eversince i first saw the Anne and Ken together...they've been my favorite...so thats basically since i started watching lakorns lol :p ...man..i really gotta rewatch oum ruk again!! maybe next week...deffinly have no time at all this week!!