[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
same here....like oum ruk was the lakorn that got me to really love these two..but SB was like the home run for them...so i dunno..haha hard to choose...i prefer not to..both are my #1 lakorns :lol:
lol. it is hard to choose specially since the two lakorn have different plots.

one very dramatic with some romance & the other comedy/romance

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
When i was rewatching it it made me cry when I see Ken cry! It was a comedy but it had alot of emotion to it! I love Ken!! Great actor!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
If I didn't watch Oum Ruk a couple of months ago I would not be here! And I won't have known about Sawan Biang until it was translated in Hmong! Which don't always come out the best!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
If I didn't watch Oum Ruk a couple of months ago I would not be here! And I won't have known about Sawan Biang until it was translated in Hmong! Which don't always come out the best!!
oh i know what you mean, watching it with subs is helpful but sometimes the translation isn't 100% accurate.

i'm gonna rewatch both oum ruk & SB again this weekend! ^_^

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oh i know what you mean, watching it with subs is helpful but sometimes the translation isn't 100% accurate.

i'm gonna rewatch both oum ruk & SB again this weekend! ^_^
true...subs dont always follow what they're saying..although i have to say, wishbonikos subs are actually pretty accurate..she's the best by far

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
true...subs dont always follow what they're saying..although i have to say, wishbonikos subs are actually pretty accurate..she's the best by far
yesh! she's so awesome! i haven't watch SB in sub. [im surprised] but i had to watch oum ruk in sub so many words about the pregnancy i wouldn't be able to understand without the sub. :lol: