[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
that was too funny. they so look alike. lmao :loool: i cant stop laughing.

i cant believe you finished oum ruk already. i think i cried more in oum ruk than sawan bieng too. i love oum ruk, so touching and cute. dont you love it when chen was in the dilevery room and he saw his baby girl and he cried. i almost died, i swear my heart was not beating and i couldnt breath. it was so :lmao: :spin: at the same time.
hahahaha. freaking mark's chinese cartoon looking ass... lmao. i'm mad that he ended up with anna! she soo deserves someone better! <_<

i'm gonnna rewatch it again. cuz i kinda rushed through the lakorn. hehe. i skipped all of the unimportant parts & focused on chen & pat. hehe.

omg...no the part where anne goes through the gallery, i just lost it!!! it was so sad/happy at the same time...so cute!!!...i'm gonna cry just thinking about it hahaha :p
omg. that part was sad! i was like "okay noy, don't cry don't cry" but man... my eyes flooded with tears! i iffing love it!

fun

Expired Sarnie
NOY i was like that too, i love it when chen and pat were together. oh i just love it when he sings to her. so cute. hahahaha. i can forget that, if only he could sing to be every night. :lol: :spin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
numandoil hahahahaha youre so funny. hahaha it was bitter and sweet. i know it is hard to chose. in rang ngao ann is the center of attention, oum ruk they both shared equal amount of importance and in sb it is all about ken. i guess the producer had it all plan out all along. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
the hospital scene is a tear jerker where napat left home with the baby without chen
awee... i knoww... or when chen was waiting for pat at the resturant & he fell asleep & dreamt that he confessed his love to her & he spend the day with pat & the baby.. only to wake up & find out it was all a dream... omg... i was crying ... so sad...

NOY i was like that too, i love it when chen and pat were together. oh i just love it when he sings to her. so cute. hahahaha. i can forget that, if only he could sing to be every night. :lol: :spin:
omg, i love the scene where they woke up in bed next to each other & like chen had his arm wrapped around her... awee... man after this week is over, i'mma watch OR again! & SB! ^_^

numandoil hahahahaha youre so funny. hahaha it was bitter and sweet. i know it is hard to chose. in rang ngao ann is the center of attention, oum ruk they both shared equal amount of importance and in sb it is all about ken. i guess the producer had it all plan out all along. :lol:
i haven't watched rang ngao yet.. sigh.. i'll get to it. hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rang Ngao is different from Oum Ruk and Sawan Bieng. I mean the main focus is really Ann, Ken had a very small role. Dodo played a bigger role than him. LOL. I would have assumed he was pra ek.

fun

Expired Sarnie
cant get enough of ken and ann, huh? oum ruk i swear i can watch it over and over, lol mostly when chen and pat are together. chen is so silly and cute when he speaks to the baby. he is so romantic!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
cant get enough of ken and ann, huh? oum ruk i swear i can watch it over and over, lol mostly when chen and pat are together. chen is so silly and cute when he speaks to the baby. he is so romantic!

I just rewatched it for the 100 time yesterday! My sister had it on her laptop so i just watch it when I want to!!! I would marry Chen right now if he asked me!! I love this lakorn!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
marry him. i wish that could eventually happen in reality. i would die for a man like chen. so sweet and caring and romantic. he sure knows how to make a girl happy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think I will rewatch it during the winter. Or maybe I will just watch the scenes of Chen and Pat over.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. i knowww... specially the scene where chen was looking at pat & he was thinking to him how he wanted to hug her so badly. hahaha.

marry him. i wish that could eventually happen in reality. i would die for a man like chen. so sweet and caring and romantic. he sure knows how to make a girl happy.
forget chen! i want ken! ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I do it all the time!! :lol:
hahahah i am thinking about doing it all the time too.

lol. i knowww... specially the scene where chen was looking at pat & he was thinking to him how he wanted to hug her so badly. hahaha.
forget chen! i want ken! ^_^
if only they made documentary like what the mtv do. lol. is it mtv or vh1. celeb's life. lmao :lol: that would be too cool!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahahah i am thinking about doing it all the time too.
if only they made documentary like what the mtv do. lol. is it mtv or vh1. celeb's life. lmao :lol: that would be too cool!
oh i know... getting behind the scene of their life... i wanna see that. specially ken's life... sigh... he's so hot..

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ that would be a dream come true. so thai entertainment dont even have mtv crib or something. lol