[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, love how Ken laughs so much and so loud! gosh it must be awfully fun acting in movies..

omg, lol, he spilled the drink on her! heheheheheh poor Ann, and she was pregnant too! :lol:

it was cute when they sang "Sarapap" together! ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol, love how Ken laughs so much and so loud! gosh it must be awfully fun acting in movies..

omg, lol, he spilled the drink on her! heheheheheh poor Ann, and she was pregnant too! :lol:

ken's laugh is just contagious! i love it. :lol: i would love to act with ken... oh man... he's so hott... :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh yeah ken & ann weren't suppose to go that far with that scene. :lol: but it worked out. i'm glad they kept it! it made me laugh so hard! ^_^
they sure made it work. lol. it is such a memorable scene. i dont think anyone can ever forget it.

i love it when they sang together. better than the song itself. lol. ken and ann has talent. they should make a duet album together.

jjinxx

lol, there ain't gonna be no 'cuts' since i won't let go of him even after! :p

emo

sarNie Hatchling
oh yeah ken & ann weren't suppose to go that far with that scene. :lol: but it worked out. i'm glad they kept it! it made me laugh so hard! ^_^

-------
heyyyy i got 90!!!!
i didnt know that. got to watch it but i dont understand thai. but it is worth a try.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i didnt know that. got to watch it but i dont understand thai. but it is worth a try.
lol. i think what happen was ann was suppose to mess with his hair or something but instead she grabs it & ken ends up grabbing her ponytail & that's when they went crazy. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
trust me you dont have to know thai, you will just laugh your butt off. i know because i am also in your shoes. i dont understand thai myself, well a little bit but youll pick up a few phrases if you just continue watching lakorns.

lol. i think what happen was ann was suppose to mess with his hair or something but instead she grabs it & ken ends up grabbing her ponytail & that's when they went crazy. :lol:
i bet ann pulled his hair really hard and so he got angry[inside] and pulled her pony tail and everything worked fine. lmao.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i got to say that was really cute. she is so small compare to ken and it just looks adorable. lol :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
trust me you dont have to know thai, you will just laugh your butt off. i know because i am also in your shoes. i dont understand thai myself, well a little bit but youll pick up a few phrases if you just continue watching lakorns.
i bet ann pulled his hair really hard and so he got angry[inside] and pulled her pony tail and everything worked fine. lmao.
i bet he thought it was apart of the script so he pulled her hair back & that's when anne starts wraping her legs around his! haha. it's so wild. [actually that's my wild side thinking... lol]

i got to say that was really cute. she is so small compare to ken and it just looks adorable. lol :lol:
anne's like what 5'3 isn't she?? i know she's short.

jjinxx

are you kidding???? only 5'3???? but P'Ann always looks so friggin tall like a model! well, i know some models are tall, but you know what i mean... ^_^ but that's really surprising to me since i always saw her as so tall! :eek:

lol, but there are subbed OR on cruncyroll, lucky us! if only they would sub more and more lakorn then we get to understand as well as enjoy them. :mellow:

lol, that scene's totally wild! can't get over that!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
are you kidding???? only 5'3???? but P'Ann always looks so friggin tall like a model! well, i know some models are tall, but you know what i mean... ^_^ but that's really surprising to me since i always saw her as so tall! :eek:

lol, but there are subbed OR on cruncyroll, lucky us! if only they would sub more and more lakorn then we get to understand as well as enjoy them. :mellow:

lol, that scene's totally wild! can't get over that!
i think she's 5'3 not really sure though. haha. i read it somewhere. i always thought she was really tall too! but it's surprising she's not.

fun

Expired Sarnie
kind of odd that thai models are not tall like i thought they would be. and if ann is 5'3 that is short to be a model maybe that is why i like thai celebs more than others.

you know who has the perfect body, rita and vicki are like totally great. hmm there are more but those were the two names that pop right up in my head.

fun

Expired Sarnie
prob ken and ann planned out the scene to surpise the director, producer, etc. well if they planned it out, i know ann would be a great producer, didnt she want to be one.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hahah they just get into it..thats why i swear theres something goin on between them 2 :lol:

i think she's 5'3 not really sure though. haha. i read it somewhere. i always thought she was really tall too! but it's surprising she's not.
yeah..anne is not tall at all...i wld say 5'2/5'3...i always thought she was tall too...same with Katreeya english...she's only 5'4!!...from pics and stuff they look tall and model like

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
kind of odd that thai models are not tall like i thought they would be. and if ann is 5'3 that is short to be a model maybe that is why i like thai celebs more than others.

you know who has the perfect body, rita and vicki are like totally great. hmm there are more but those were the two names that pop right up in my head.
oh i know. thai models are so diversed & that's really cool. If Ann could pull it, i know i can. :lol: sike! like i want to be a model...

hahah they just get into it..thats why i swear theres something goin on between them 2 :lol:
yeah..anne is not tall at all...i wld say 5'2/5'3...i always thought she was tall too...same with Katreeya english...she's only 5'4!!...from pics and stuff they look tall and model like
Kat's 5'4?!? wow... she's short... :eek:

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh i know. thai models are so diversed & that's really cool. If Ann could pull it, i know i can. :lol: sike! like i want to be a model...
Kat's 5'4?!? wow... she's short... :eek:
i know they are so diverse. not so tall, i dont know if there's a plus size model yet in the thai modeling industry though. but i am assuming they have them too.

what kat is only 5'4. two inch taller than me. hmm.