[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
some reason i dont like posh, her boobs annoy me. i swear it is the first thing i see.
lmao. her boobs? that's funny. she's okayyy. i have no problem with him. she's so lucky she got david beckham.. <_<

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i know!!! i miss them on-screen together
anyways..i was browsing and i found these pics at soompi forum..credits to them :p enjoy the pics

love those last 4 pics!! haha
lol, what's up with this scene? i think it's time for me to rewatch OR, though it's only been a few months. :p
Ken and Ann, gotta love their PHYSICAL chemistry, lmao! they're both so funny!
now i'll go watch those clips! :D

Ken and Ann had two babies, a girl then boy...awww.... ^_^

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
lol, what's up with this scene? i think it's time for me to rewatch OR, though it's only been a few months. :p
Ken and Ann, gotta love their PHYSICAL chemistry, lmao! they're both so funny!
now i'll go watch those clips! :D

Ken and Ann had two babies, a girl then boy...awww.... ^_^
that was when anne was i think filming the commercial...haha LOVED that part!..i need to rewatch OR too...oh how i miss anne and ken

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
My favorite Ken pictures so far... :wub:

:wub: Even though Noi's in it...look at the loving daddy and husband... :wub:

:wub: Yummy... :drool:

:wub: Love him in suits :spin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
that was when anne was i think filming the commercial...haha LOVED that part!..i need to rewatch OR too...oh how i miss anne and ken
my favorite all time scene where it can just simply change my moody mood to calm and hype. lol. i totally love that scene.

:wub: IT'S OFFICIAL...I'M IN LOVE WITH KEN... :wub:

I can't stop watching his lakorns, and I'm mad that he doesn't have anything new to watch yet...My favorite for him is Ruk Tur Took Wan...

Check this out: http://iamsoasian.blogspot.com/2008/06/in-...arried-man.html
ruk tur took wun i love that lakorn too. if you like that try song rao nirandon. totally romantic and tear jerking at the end.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG! HOW DiD i MiSS THiS!???! i SERiOUSLY MiSSED THiS RiAH! :lol: i DiDN'T KNOW YOU PUT iT UP!!! AHHH.. I LOVE THiS SCENE!

On Ruk Euy, they were talking about that scene...and they said they were just supposed to push and shove each other...so all that was the two of them on their own, it wasn't in the script at all, but it worked out.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
On Ruk Euy, they were talking about that scene...and they said they were just supposed to push and shove each other...so all that was the two of them on their own, it wasn't in the script at all, but it worked out.
lol! that's what i call HOT! those two are just too good together!!! :p everytime i watch that gif, i LOL!
LOOOOL! it's so funny! gosh...Ken and Ann

thanks for those yummy pictures! i'm also totally in love with Ken. I liked him A LOOOT in OR and after SB it was like
falling off a cliff :wub: loool i'm so corny. but gosh Noi is one lucky gal!!! that's so cute! they're having a baby!! XD
is it boy or girl??

i'm totally rewatching OR after i'm done with Tae Pang Korn.. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh yeah ken & ann weren't suppose to go that far with that scene. :lol: but it worked out. i'm glad they kept it! it made me laugh so hard! ^_^

-------
heyyyy i got 90!!!!