[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^Me too Fun. I okay with a guy loving his mother but he can't be a Mamas boy.

I loved that Chen had his own mind he knew what he was getting into and care about everyone around him. Pat was a little stupid but I think that after Chen enter her life she started to open up more and she was able to love someone.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
^Me too Fun. I okay with a guy loving his mother but he can't be a Mamas boy.

I loved that Chen had his own mind he knew what he was getting into and care about everyone around him. Pat was a little stupid but I think that after Chen enter her life she started to open up more and she was able to love someone.
yes, i love that about him too! didnt let his mom run his life...

i loved this lakorn. i laughed and cried so much. ken's too funny and silly! his cartoon/colorful pjs lol...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I think that his PJs were one of the highlights about the lakorn! I loved when they went shopping and Pat was picking out PJs for them, she picked up a red one and he was like he doesn't like red. In the end they got matching ones with cute bears.

This lakorn was sweet minus Mark and Jasmine. I totally loved the dark guy guy. I forgot his name but he was hilarious espescially when he was looking to Chen at the end and rode his scooter up a bush!! Chen laughed at him even though he was sad that Pat didn't let him see her and the baby.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
There's so much my favourite scene in OR..
But this 2 was the most..

I like every part in this clip..

I love love love the part in 2:00 - 2:40..
they look so natural.. :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i really want to re watch this. maybe this christmas break. this is the only lakorn that i can watch over and over again. i lost count on how many times i have watched this lakorn already. probably more than 5 times lol

may1363

sarNie Adult
i really want to re watch this. maybe this christmas break. this is the only lakorn that i can watch over and over again. i lost count on how many times i have watched this lakorn already. probably more than 5 times lol

LOL. Same with me. Don't know how many time I rewatch this lakorn with Sawan Biang. Just watching those clips make me want to rewatch again. They look so cute and innocent. After 365 end. I'M sure I will rewatch Ann lakorns over and over again. LOL Only watch Ann lakorns.I'm not interesting with other nang-aek. Sometime I tried but never finished after few episodes.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Hey gals, this is my first time posting at this forum.

365 Days of Love really has made me start watching Oum Ruk again (the second time, but I didn't watch the whole lakorn the first time), and I got really hooked on it in the past few days. Thought I might start spamming here too :wink:

For this second time, I came to like the character of Rachen a lot more. I was watching up to ep.9 last night, and I was feeling sorry for him for not being appreciated by Napat so far.

I felt frustrated when I saw Rachen's doing so much for Napat, and Napat didn't realize it. I don't think I like the character of Napat that much so far. Am I the only one who feels this way???

Just want to share my thoughts!

Happy Spamming, Ladies :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
At first I really dislike Napat but then I guess I also fell in love with her when Chen did lmao She pissed me off a few times. But I guess it makes it even in Sawan Bieng.

fun

Expired Sarnie
JIn you do the honor by starting. I think I started in this thread too a few pages back.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
It'll be an honor!

Q: If you were Pat would you have chosen Chen from the start to be the father of your baby even though you doubted?

I love this lakorn so much! It's gonna bring back so many memories!

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: I think Pat did the right thing by choosing Chen. She had no other choice either. If she lied that the baby was another man like how she was trying to find a father for her baby, I was a bit disappointed in her. Why would she lie to a man to take responsibility of a child that is not theirs. Chen took responsibility, he man up. I mean he didn't have to marry her but Thai society will look down upon Pat. He could pay for child support. But you know what the purpose of this lakorn was learning to fall in love. The baby was the chain that connect their love. I feel like Life as We Know It copied Oum Ruk except the child is not theirs ahahaha.

Q: Well I gave out the answer, but what does the title Oum Ruk signify? Do you think it was a good choice? Did it do the lakorn justice?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: Chain of Love is what Oum Ruk means and I think it was a proper title for this lakorn. I think it does the lakorn justice with the fact that it was the child that connected them together. Both Chen and Pat learned to love each other because of the child in her stomach. Sometimes I think Pat was stupid but I think she learned the most out of getting pregnant because she learned to love not just herself but everyone around her.

Q: Do you think naming their daughter Photo was the best name they could've given her?

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
A: Chain of Love is what Oum Ruk means and I think it was a proper title for this lakorn. I think it does the lakorn justice with the fact that it was the child that connected them together. Both Chen and Pat learned to love each other because of the child in her stomach. Sometimes I think Pat was stupid but I think she learned the most out of getting pregnant because she learned to love not just herself but everyone around her.

Q: Do you think naming their daughter Photo was the best name they could've given her?
I have a question similar to yours, Jin, :lolyup: But I don't have an answer.

My question is why did Pat name her daughter, "Foto"?

I was wondering the whole time while watching the last two episodes because I never heard Chen's mentioning that name or Pat's mentioning that name before their daughter was born.

If someone can help answer my question, I will truly appreciate it. Many thanks!!! :thanks: :flowers:

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: Pat wanted to name the child Foto because Chen loves photography. I think it was in the very last episode in the beginning, Chen's friend said "why did she name the baby after something you love to do. Foto." Did you know that Ken majored in photography in the US, he received his Bachelor Degree from Brooks Institute of Photography, California. I think the real mother named her baby Foto. That is why I really wanted a reunion in 365 Days of Love. I love the little girl Bali too.

Q: What did you want to do with Mark when he wanted to be in the labor room with Pat? Oh I so wanted to kill him lol how about you?