[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I so totally loved this lakorn!! It was just too sweet throughout every episode and made me laugh and sometimes cry too! lol great great lakorn! :)

thuy

sarNie Egg
Thanks diane for sharing this mv. It's soo sweet :wub:

By the way, box 2 is out on ethaicd. I just placed an order for box2.

yui15

sarNie Elites
Does anyone know who sings the song that plays when Ann is looking at Ken's picture gallery in the last episode?

NiTha

sarNie Adult
juicy said:
I thought it was kind of a rush toward the ending. Overall this lakorn is so good.
[post="150682"][/post]​
Yah i thought soo tooo. I wanted to see more!!! My hopes are up because everyone (well not everyone) was saying that the directors added another scene and i assumed there was going to be more.I was really disappointed because I was expecting the scenes that they showed after the ending to be added to that. I am sad to see it's over :wavecry: I will be watching it again, only the next time around i will be picturing a different ending. LOL.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I totally loved this lakorn. I'll be getting my copy on VCD soon as well.

Right now, im on the part where Pat just delivered her baby. But OMG...Mark just got on my nerves. How dare he take the hospital clothes from the nurse, saying he's the father. I just wanted to smack him. Finally Anna had said something...and boy, she said it good!!!

Oh, not sure if someone had mention this already...but did i see Janie in this lakorn??? It was a short part where she was at Chuan's photo studio getting her lil doggy's picture taken.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
This was a good story line. The hard part for Chen was enduring the wrath of Pat. Damn... it was like Sassy girl Thai Style.

Just curious if any of you actually think you could do what these two did? I mean Chen did like the model, but he also had a cute chick Jasmine and she was the one he was meant to be sleeping with. If you were the girl... would you honestly be able to accept a guy who you didn't know and drop the guy you were meant to be with?

Great story and ending, but honestly... does anyone actually try to picture themselves in these situations?

Tough man... tough... the lesson I learned was I have to be more tolerable of the opposite gender. 5555

tinah

sarNie Coma
great news on oum ruk :D thanx to nat for the translation

Lakorn "Oum Ruk" slice "Long Ngao Jun"

Dara Daily had created a poll for all lakorn aired in the year 2006. There had been many types of lakorn starting from beginning of the year until now, many had received great interest from the viewers. Although some did not creat a "wow" rating, but did earn good ratings at a certain level, that lakorn would have to be Duang Jai Pattiharn, which starred the koo kwan pra'nang like Kob Suvanant and Num Sornram. This lakorn is different from "Long Ngao Jun" though it had the same nang'ek, but different pra'ek, which is Stephan. This lakorn had received great interest from the viewers no lesser.

Another lakorn that is consider to be hot has to be "Jaosao ban Rai" which earn good ratings than expected. It was clearly more hot-hit than other lakorns from other channel in the evening. There is also "Kratai See Rung" that received good feedbacks as well.

A lakorn that is more quieter is "Pooyai Het Gumnun Hoi"....

As for the action lakorn like "Lek Lai" it got good feedbacks as well, even though it couldn't beat the lakorn, which can consider to be the Lakorn of the Year like "Oum Ruk." This is because of it's plot and the actors like Anne Thongprasom and Ken Theeradeth, it had turn this lakorn into the Champion of Lakorns (the winner of all lakorns) This lakorn was cute and had grab many interest from the views, which had made Ch3 to produce the lakorn out in VCD. It seems like in the first half of the year, Ch3 was more successful in lakorn ratings, so let's wait and see what will have in the last half of the year.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Good to hear that Oum Ruk did so well!!! Definitely knocked others out of the range. Thanks for the info Tinah :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Good to hear that Oum Ruk did so well!!! Definitely knocked others out of the range. Thanks for the info Tinah
yep thats amazing..so happy for ann cuz she hasnt had a hit lakorn since nang show..this lakorn really brang her back!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Okay, I was going to go back and watch the beginning parts of the lakorn because I'm still confuse as to how did Jamie get into the right room and found Ann and Ken.

Think about it:

Jamie drops off Ann into their hotel room.

Jamie switches purse with Jasmine.

Jasmine give Ann's hotel key to ken thinking that it was to Jasmine's room.

Ken goes to Jasmine's room, but key didn't work.

Ken goes to Ann's room and key did work.

Now here comes the tricky part.

Jamie goes back to Anne's room, but key doesn't work cause it's to jasmine's room.

But somehow Jamie manage to open anne's room to find Ken and Anne getting it on.

Did I miss something????? How did Jamie open the door when she didn't have the key???? Did she have a spare in her pocket or something??? Someone explain!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wasnt really paying attention to that part that you mention iamnowhere..lol..

anyway some cute/funny sc of ken/ann..*sigh* i need to go rewatch it again..it would be the bomb if both ken/ann is in "Jum Learl Ruk" especially since its a kiss/slap drama..ken can take his revenge :lol:

credit to mesaya

so cute!!

one happy family

kitkat

sarNie Elites
okay, i'm thinking watching this drama... i ahven't see thai drams for so long... did you know that this drama has been subbed from episodes 01-05? yes i mean ENGLISH SUBTITLES. XDDD