[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wanted to make this thread at least 100 but I don't want o go overboard like Ruhut in JLR thread.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy so how do you like it so far?

I wanted to make this thread at least 100 but I don't want o go overboard like Ruhut in JLR thread.

lmao. :loool: i know what you mean! uhm. i just got to episode 2. mannn i was laughing my ass off sooo hard almost peed on myself. :loool:

ken was in his boxers after the rawr scene! drool :drool: my jaws dropped & i almost fainted... sighh.. you should watch it with me. :) on crunchy roll! [the quality if better than youtube hehe]

fun

Expired Sarnie

lmao. :loool: i know what you mean! uhm. i just got to episode 2. mannn i was laughing my ass off sooo hard almost peed on myself. :loool:

ken was in his boxers after the rawr scene! drool :drool: my jaws dropped & i almost fainted... sighh.. you should watch it with me. :) on crunchy roll! [the quality if better than youtube hehe]
about the same in yt and cr. veoh has better quality well at least that is what i think. anyways he didnt rawr her. they both were into it. lmao. a big lesson to learn, dont drink! lol :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
about the same in yt and cr. veoh has better quality well at least that is what i think. anyways he didnt rawr her. they both were into it. lmao. a big lesson to learn, dont drink! lol :lol:
lol. for reals! the characters are sooo different from SB. crazy! but so far i'm loving this lakorn. i got my sister's watching it

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. for reals! the characters are sooo different from SB. crazy! but so far i'm loving this lakorn. i got my sister's watching it
you got your sister into it. i had my aunt head over heels over it. she loves it, she refuse to what sawan bieng. she is not the rawr type. lol she hates it actually. she gets offended even if it is just for entertaining purpose.

fun

Expired Sarnie
just wait until you see chen all lovey dovey. he is so cute. i like it how he read to her and the baby. he cares so much. man i wish i had someone at least like that if i cant get ken. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you got your sister into it. i had my aunt head over heels over it. she loves it, she refuse to what sawan bieng. she is not the rawr type. lol she hates it actually. she gets offended even if it is just for entertaining purpose.
lol i know right. they usually don't watch lakorns. my sisters decided to watch oum ruk when they heard that it had eng sub. lmao. they can't understand thai all that well. lol.

just wait until you see chen all lovey dovey. he is so cute. i like it how he read to her and the baby. he cares so much. man i wish i had someone at least like that if i cant get ken. lol
ken is sweet just the way he is! he's soo hott... :drool:

noi and funfun are here spamming. u two r so funny. r u two gonna flood this thread too.
lol. awee. thanks! i'm taking over SB & Oum Ruk. muahahah... :ph34r:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh one more thing, i find it funn as hell when napat got drunk after 2 shots.. :loool: she was alll buzzed!

but i shouldn't be talking cuz i get buzzed after one shot too... :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol i know right. they usually don't watch lakorns. my sisters decided to watch oum ruk when they heard that it had eng sub. lmao. they can't understand thai all that well. lol.
ken is sweet just the way he is! he's soo hott... :drool:
lol. awee. thanks! i'm taking over SB & Oum Ruk. muahahah... :ph34r:
I don't understand Thai yet I still watch them. LOL

oh one more thing, i find it funn as hell when napat got drunk after 2 shots.. :loool: she was alll buzzed!

but i shouldn't be talking cuz i get buzzed after one shot too... :loool:
Hahaha I can't even handle a sip of bud light. It makes me dizzy. I am not an alcoholic person.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes lakorns we are going to flood this thread. it has been revived by us, just hope more people will come, the more the merrier.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I don't understand Thai yet I still watch them. LOL
Hahaha I can't even handle a sip of bud light. It makes me dizzy. I am not an alcoholic person.
lol. tell me bout it. i learned my lesson when i got drunk off my ass & made a fool of my damn self... not good... lol.

yes lakorns we are going to flood this thread. it has been revived by us, just hope more people will come, the more the merrier.
yeshhh! the more the merrier! haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. tell me bout it. i learned my lesson when i got drunk off my ass & made a fool of my damn self... not good... lol.
yeshhh! the more the merrier! haha.
I see that you are jumping thread to thread. LOL.

I never drank after that sip of beer so I don't know how it feels to be hang-over.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I see that you are jumping thread to thread. LOL.

I never drank after that sip of beer so I don't know how it feels to be hang-over.
lol.. gotta keep oum ruk alive too! hahah.

good thing you don't drink. it's awful. i haven't drank in such a longgg time! man... gotta be careful when you drink. haha. specially around strangers.. not good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oum Ruk rocks. Ken has done so many sweet lakorn but this has to be by far the best sweet romance drama ever. Sawan Bieng is great too; he is sweet and agressive and sexy!