[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
its the total opposite of SB huh. alot of humor and funny scenes between them. a loving/relaxing drama
there were a lot of cute/funny scenes..but when the scenes were sad...BOY WERE THEY SAD!!..they got my tears flowin like crazy

he sounded girly at time, when he screamed lol. it was cute though.
and i thought she couldnt get any chubbier lol. she needs to work on her arm!..eversince oum ruk she hasnt been looking fit like before
yeah..it think its cause she's getting older too...metabolism can start to drop in your 30's...but yeah...her arms look fine in pictures and stuff, but in interviews and some lakorns i notice it....yeah..she looked really good in oum ruk....guess its cause she played as thailands top model? :p lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
there were a lot of cute/funny scenes..but when the scenes were sad...BOY WERE THEY SAD!!..they got my tears flowin like crazy
yeah..it think its cause she's getting older too...metabolism can start to drop in your 30's...but yeah...her arms look fine in pictures and stuff, but in interviews and some lakorns i notice it....yeah..she looked really good in oum ruk....guess its cause she played as thailands top model? :p lol
well durh... how come i didn't think of that! models are suppose to be fit... i'm retarded... lmao

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg i'm loving it so far! so damn funny! lol

peeps from SB are following me in here dude... [protect me samantha!] :ph34r:

lol...protect you? lol they aren't hunting you down my dear..lol but omg..the part when ann was eating flowers...i was cracking up so hard..and the scene when she && ken had to do the commercial..them two fighting in the middle of the street..omfg...lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i didn't have a problem with him wearing those pjs, it's the fact that it's small on him. :loool:

it would be even better if he slept in his boxers! :drool: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:
chen in his boxers? :yahoo: maybe pat likes that idea too! :loool:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i think ken made those pj look sooooooooooo freaken adorable...lol man..ken in boxer..............*sigh* that is soooooooo hottt!! lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. oh yeah, dan has lost a lot of weight. he use to be chubby! now he's skinner.. :( i don't know. i like chubby people. :) i rather hug a person with meat on their bones rather than feeling their bones. :lol:
me too. i cant stand skinny guys but some are exceptional though i pretty much prefer a lttle more thickness. lmao. not too big though. ken is the perfect man. not too skinny and not too big. lmao :spin:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I liked the yelling from Ken too. Just really funny. I just keep watching and watching. The beginning where Ken is taking the pics at the runway and he has a flashback of how he met Ann. He is totally yelling at his assistant. Hilarious!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol...protect you? lol they aren't hunting you down my dear..lol but omg..the part when ann was eating flowers...i was cracking up so hard..and the scene when she && ken had to do the commercial..them two fighting in the middle of the street..omfg...lol
lol i love the face expression chen & pat makes.. so damn cute & when pat says yesh... lmao i was dying when she said that.. :lol:

chen in his boxers? :yahoo: maybe pat likes that idea too! :loool:
look at him! any girl would want that. he's got a great body for him not be in his boxers! forget pat liking the idea! i LOVE that idea! :lol:

i think ken made those pj look sooooooooooo freaken adorable...lol man..ken in boxer..............*sigh* that is soooooooo hottt!! lol
oh yeahh... faint... :lol:

me too. i cant stand skinny guys but some are exceptional though i pretty much prefer a lttle more thickness. lmao. not too big though. ken is the perfect man. not too skinny and not too big. lmao :spin:
tell me about it! ken.. is ... f-ing.. perfect... lmao

I liked the yelling from Ken too. Just really funny. I just keep watching and watching. The beginning where Ken is taking the pics at the runway and he has a flashback of how he met Ann. He is totally yelling at his assistant. Hilarious!!!!
oh yeahh.. i just love when ken screams! it's so hott...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh i almost forgot..

i cannot believe pat was drinking wine! she shouldn't be drinking when she's prego! badd...

it's so weird how Oum Ruk, pat doesn't really care about the baby as much but in SB narin was all for the baby.

i mean, in both lakorns, they didn't like the baby daddy. it's weird. lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh! yeah! noy i remember u posted saying someting about his laugh..i know i love it tat u hear his cute laugh in here..lol..argh! i wanna go back in the SB thread to search for tat one post i made w/ all the cute clips of Ken laughing..argh! :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
lol. i only told a few people from SB!

i told you, fun4fun, samantha & tinah.. everybody else.. just followed... lol

i might be a loser.. but i'm your loser... haha
WHAT!!! you told me to come in here!!!!! :lol: i didnt follow!!!!....DORK!

aint nobody following you........i think its your imagination......hhahahahaha :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey hey i own a page! 71 owned! Noy :tease:

WHAT!!! you told me to come in here!!!!! :lol: i didnt follow!!!!....DORK!

aint nobody following you........i think its your imagination......hhahahahaha :lol:
don't lie riah!! you know you did!

excatly tat's why i called her a hypocrite....
ATTENTION: Noy is a Hypocrite!

but sadly -_- she's MY hypocrite <_<​
lmao. you know SB & Oum Ruk wouldn't be the same without me! :wub:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
oh i almost forgot..

i cannot believe pat was drinking wine! she shouldn't be drinking when she's prego! badd...

it's so weird how Oum Ruk, pat doesn't really care about the baby as much but in SB narin was all for the baby.

i mean, in both lakorns, they didn't like the baby daddy. it's weird. lol.
wasnt she tryn to get rid of the pregnancy at first