[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

sarNie Adult
Gaaaaaah!!! Palad you player jerk you! hahaha. 

In the other BTS videos I think he gets jealous of this other guy with Rin too. damn. there will be lots of misunderstandings in Padiwarada I bet.

sarNie Adult
Hahaha so today, James Ji posted a stolen shot of Bella which he took 

right after he annoyed her

video cr: Tong_luk

[media]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/12128843_1745405652357290_917950341_n.mp4
[/media]

Jiranee is really SOOOOOOOO cute. My heart is melting. 

sarNie Adult
it's a long scene apparently. 

from what I can gather, Palad Saran and his wife, Rin, go to the forest to chase after some thieves. I think first, he travels alone but then Rin follows him. then they reach a hut but the bad guys aren't there, they get ambushed, but they escape with a horse, but somehow they get injured; Rin gets injured and is captured, and then Palad Saran goes off to rescue her. (I don't know if the rescue happens on the same day or if he'll be in different clothes when he does rescue her hahahaha) But then after that, Bella has a scene where she's recovering from her injuries in the hospital.

that's what I gather from all the BTS clips so far. James shot scenes without Rin of that scene (with those clothes) when Bella was recovering from appendicitis, then they shot once again before he left for Japan then again this time before he leaves for Japan again. 

sarNie Adult

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Jiranee looking fresh like they are in honeymoon :p and not lost in a forest :coverlaf:

OOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! According to James_Jirayu_vietnamfc, today is James Ji's last shooting day for Padiwarada and that is their last group shot for shooting this lakorn together! Nooooooooo!!! I want more bts of Jiraneeeeeeeeee!!!  :teary:  :tearybye:

Bella still has some scenes to shoot but after that it's a wrap up. noooooooooo!! I think this is the only time i'm sad that a lakorn has finished filming. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Really??????? Aaaaaaaaaaaaa that means we get to see this next year??? OOMMMMMMMGGGGGGG I'm so happy  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
040156 said:
OOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! According to James_Jirayu_vietnamfc, today is James Ji's last shooting day for Padiwarada and that is their last group shot for shooting this lakorn together! Nooooooooo!!! I want more bts of Jiraneeeeeeeeee!!!  :teary:  :tearybye:

Bella still has some scenes to shoot but after that it's a wrap up. noooooooooo!! I think this is the only time i'm sad that a lakorn has finished filming. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
ละครดีปี59 น่าดูทุกเรื่องเรยครัชชเรื่องแรก"ไฟล้างไฟ" นำทีมนักแสดงนำโดย เฮียบอยกอน&พี่แมทสุดสวย เรื่องที่2 "ปดิวรัดา" นำทีมนัดแสดงโดย พี่เจมส์จิสุดหล่อ&พี่เบลล่าสุดสวย เรื่องที่3 "คลื่นชีวิต" นำทีมนักแสดงโดย พี่หมากสุดเท่&พี่ญ่าสุดน่ารัก และเรื่องสุดท้าย "ตามรักคืนใจ" นำทีมนักแสดงโดย พี่ณเดชสุดเพอร์เฟก&พี่มิวที่สุดเเสนจิน่ารัก บอกเลยว่าละครทุกเรื่องจัดเต็ม และไม่ทำให้คนดูผิดหวังเเน่นอนแอดคอนเฟริมม และที่สำคัญสนุกทุกเรื่องง

cr dara_lakornfamily

Step

Mrs James Ma
Translated by Vimalee
The 2016 lakorns are very excited, first we have Fai Lang Fai with Boy and the beautiful Matt, second one we have the handsome James J and the beautiful Bella.    Third, we have the suave Mark and the adorable Yaya in Kluen Cheevit.    Finally, we have Tarm Ruk Keun Jai with the perfect Nadech and the adorable Mew.    We can say that every lakorns are very dramatic and intense and we can confirm that the audiences will not be disappointed.   Each and every one of these lakorns are very good.

Step said:
ละครดีปี59 น่าดูทุกเรื่องเรยครัชชเรื่องแรก"ไฟล้างไฟ" นำทีมนักแสดงนำโดย เฮียบอยกอน&พี่แมทสุดสวย เรื่องที่2 "ปดิวรัดา" นำทีมนัดแสดงโดย พี่เจมส์จิสุดหล่อ&พี่เบลล่าสุดสวย เรื่องที่3 "คลื่นชีวิต" นำทีมนักแสดงโดย พี่หมากสุดเท่&พี่ญ่าสุดน่ารัก และเรื่องสุดท้าย "ตามรักคืนใจ" นำทีมนักแสดงโดย พี่ณเดชสุดเพอร์เฟก&พี่มิวที่สุดเเสนจิน่ารัก บอกเลยว่าละครทุกเรื่องจัดเต็ม และไม่ทำให้คนดูผิดหวังเเน่นอนแอดคอนเฟริมม และที่สำคัญสนุกทุกเรื่องง

cr dara_lakornfamily

sarNie Adult
Hehe... No adjective for Boy?  :scratchhead2:

Thank you for the translation. YAY! At least there is a high chance for Padiwarada to show next year. oh maaaaaaaaaan! So near yet so far! I want it to show soon, but at the same time I want it to show much later so I'll have more reason to look forward to Jiranee working again together. After it airs it might take a long time for them to be together again.  :cry:

sarNie Adult
I am a sadist, I admit it! Hahaha there's something about James Ji getting abused by girls that I like so much hahahahahahhaa. Actually, no, maybe Bella didn't push him that hard, he really is just a clumsy guy hahahaha. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Or I think thats how he should have acted in that scene :p I miss NNS BTS fun

sarNie Adult
KYAAAAAH! James just sent a message through LINE. he said he just finished shooting a thai "Dorama" [Padiwarada] and there were some action scenes that made his heart to "toki-doki" or beat fast (with excitement/thrill). he also said that he's returning to Japan since he already completed shooting it and he was glad to be part of it. then he posted a picture of him and Bella back to back. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I'm so excited for this. The action couple!