[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay why did he shoot his wife? i hope it's just editing making it seem like he did or maybe it's Rin's dream

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
okay why did he shoot his wife? i hope it's just editing making it seem like he did or maybe it's Rin's dream

I'm guessing that it is indeed a dream sequence when: 

Rin meets Palad for the first time and she was maybe thinking that he'd shoot her (since she thinks he's barbaric) once he finds out that she is not the "real" first daughter of the family to which he was supposedly engaged to. I got this conclusion from the BTS pics because Bella wore the same outfit in the train station sequence (where I'm guessing she first arrived at Palad Saran's province/town/whatever) 

tweedaly said:
Omg.. I haven't seen Mint N. in a long time. I almost thought that she left the entertainment industry!

Mint N. looks really good in the early BTS pics. They shot many sequences of her and James Ji before they started with JJ and Bella, and I have to say, in those flashback scenes when they were supposedly in college or something, Mint looked really young, even younger than Bella. I'm excited to see her in Padiwarada, as it would be the first time to see a Rai with James Ji that is not Noey! Hahaha. 

sarNie Adult
Oh I was watching the teaser again and I noticed something else. Rin had a weapon in her hand when Saran approached her on the bed that's why he had to back off. Then after that is the scene where he shoots her. Hahaha go figure how this this is a sweet lakorn about a husband and wife

Step

Mrs James Ma
AAAAaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww JJ sang loving you too much soo much  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cGFQQVVszA

sarNie Adult
I'm mobile right now so I can't use the quote function. But Step, James said "Let me introduce myself, Hajimemashite, watashi wa James Jirayu desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu" which is the standard japanese greeting (i.e. Pleased to meet you) but literally, it translates to "for the first time (of meeting you) I am James jirayu, please take care of me/or I leave myself to your care"

sarNie Adult
I'm mobile right now so I can't use the quote function. But Step, James said "Let me introduce myself, Hajimemashite, James Jirayu desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu" which is the standard japanese greeting (i.e. Pleased to meet you) but literally, it translates to "for the first time (of meeting you) I am James jirayu, please take care of me/or I leave myself to your care" Oh and the song he sang is "Sakurazaka" by Masaharu Fukuyama, one of the most popular Jpop singers/actors of the semi older generation hahaha. I would say Fukuyama is comparable to Tik, and a bit older.