[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok I wasn't going to read the spoilers but what 040156 posted got me curious at the consummation scene. It's sooo cheesy but yall will like it. :blush:
Details hidden under spoilers

Saran had asked Rin before who was her dream guy and she said Elvis or James Dean.

S: Before you got married, you dreamed of Elvis and James Dean. Now after marriage who do you think of?
R: I think of Duagsawat, your ex.
S: Hey why bring her up again? Me? I think of our kids.

As he's counting how many kids they're going to have, he's pulling the pillows she put between them off the bed.
S: From now on, no pillows and no knives between us.
Rin gets up cause she's feeling shy. Saran follows her and hugs her. She's surprised that he can walk without the crutches now.
S: If you agree to sleep in my room, I'll walk and jump for you, like magic.

He kisses her and pushes her to the bed. Rin is mad cause he tricked her that he coulnd't walk.
S: I can walk and do everything normally for a long time now. I use the crutch for a disease called "need pity from my wife."
Rin hits him and he's acting weak again.
S:If you deny me tonight, I'll probably die.
R: Are you really ok?
He whispers in her ear "Getting to spend my life with you, I won't die so easily."
He kisses her, and fade to black. (Use your imagination at this point!)

The next morning
Rin is watching the sun rise and he comes up behind her to hug her.
S: I don't want the sun to ever rise cause I want to sleep with you for a long long time.
R: Aren't you hungry?
S: I'm hungry for you. From now on, my eyes will only look at you and your eyes can only look at me too.
He starts touching every part of her face and saying that it's all his. He then says she has to agree that its his too or he'll kiss her until she can't speak anymore.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
It's SUPER cheesy but oh my gawshhh, I can already tell this scene is going to get me all squealing and blushing hahaha. Woooo :fans self: :spicy:

sarNie Adult
Jeanie1! Thank you so much for the spoiler! I was giggling for like... 10 mins when I read it. Good thing I was still at home. Haha. I I had to read the spoilers because I wouldn't understand it when it's shown anyway. Haha. OMG! It's Wednesday tomorrow!! Who's excited?! I just hope Duang would be there for a short time only. She's getting on my nerves. I want to get rid of the rest of her hair, I won't even use a knife! Mwahaha!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Anyone else like P'Arun? LOL! I think he is so funny and a great character in the storyline. P'Arun makes Saran jealous, but P'Arun is not like those other second lead guy that annoys you when they try to win the girl's affections. He is so funny and I like that he and Saran kinda have a hate/love relationship. I think P'Arun understands the situation between Rin and Saran the best because he is always pointing out the obvious to Saran so that Saran can see what is happening and fix the problem before it's too late. For example, when he pointed out in episode 7 about how Rin does not want to go back with Saran because she does not want to be in a love triangle with Saran and Duang. By P'Arun pointing that out, Saran can see why Rin is hesitating to trust him. Just wanted to share my random thought.

sarNie Adult
Hehehe MissSunny, I was thinking that Saran has more chemistry with Arun than with Chalad! They were so cute in that scene where they were going to have a truce. Arun is cute kind of annoying. Especially in the flashback scenes.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I agree Arun and Saran has a better chemistry than Chalat. Saran and Chalat's relationship is kind of awkward.

sarN

sarNie Granny
'Elvis & James Dean' LOL!! Why all Americans? I love Rin 's response about Duagsawat HAHAHA his thick face/shameless ex .

Mango12

sarNie Egg
I don't usually follow KooJin pairings but there is something about James and Bella that keeps me entice. I think because they don't overdo it and they also pair up with other actresses and actors. James and Bella have the best chemistry, I wouldn't mind if they got together in real life.

Anyway, is everyone as excited as I am about the next episode?

Omg, that ex-girlfriend is so annoying and shameless. Is anyone thinking that Rin is the long lost sister to Saran's best friend? Chalat or something like that

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Mango12 said:
I don't usually follow KooJin pairings but there is something about James and Bella that keeps me entice. I think because they don't overdo it and they also pair up with other actresses and actors. James and Bella have the best chemistry, I wouldn't mind if they got together in real life.
This is ONE REASON why JIRANEE is still my favorite KOOJIN out of all the others…well, I also like Ken P and Namtarn.  but JIRANEE is my most favorite for this one reason.  I love their chemistry as well and James is such a gentleman to Bella offscreen.  

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Yes I say Rin is half sister of his friend. I luv her adopted family they all luv her as a real daughter/sis

Mango12 said:
Omg, that ex-girlfriend is so annoying and shameless. Is anyone thinking that Rin is the long lost sister to Saran's best friend? Chalat or something like that
Mango12 said:
Mango12 said:

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Mango12 said:
Is anyone thinking that Rin is the long lost sister to Saran's best friend? Chalat or something like that
I think she is Chalat's sister in the previous episode when he visit his father and the father like calling a name (i watched it without sub then) & then when Chalat was asking about his father's affair, the old guy mention about a woman and a daughter but the mom has passed away already. I dunno if i got it right but that's what i understand of it :D