[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was good. There were still some sweet scenes. =) Maybe not as sweet as we had hoped, but there were still good scenes. Remember girls, tomorrow will be a better episode. =D

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Finally caught up! Yay! Jiranee does not disappoint. Their chemistry is better than before. I like the gazes he gives her. It's so sweet and charming.

Duang is such a useless character. Why get married to someone you didn't love only to leave him in one month? She should have rebelled against her parents. Her excuses are pathetic. The way she claims to be Saran's wife is laughable.

Rin is most likely Chalat's half sister because we see Rin visiting Chalat's dad in the opening credits. She "waai" him.

amieo1

sarNie Egg
I Hope tomorrow's episode will not disappoint  hehe….but I'm kinda dreading when he finds out her real identity and we will get that " I don't deserve her " kind of drama lol.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Can anyone read Thai? I want to know what's written inside those origamis! I can't wait for tomorrow episode..hope it's good

sarNie Adult
Montha91, I think Kim123 was referring to the origami in episode 9. I think he said "missing home". I think the context being, Rin is his home, or something. Ep. 9 was the flashback episode. I guess it's that episode you have in Lakorns for catching up purposes, esp for those who catch it several episodes later. I didn't enjoy it, probably because I couldn't understand the dialogue, but the mini "bed" scene in the end made up for it

sarNie Adult
Nope nope, it's tonight guys! Tonight is the night! They shall go to the bed tonight! Hahahaha. That scene in episode 9 when Saran saw Rin in the house, did anyone else tear up too? I was like, Saran, it's okay, I will cry on your behalf. It was a great scene. Both Bella and James were perfect in that scene.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Yes I teared up a little!!  :teary: At first i thought he was daydreaming but Rin smiled and walked up to Saran then i realize he wasn't dreaming. The flashback of Saran talking about the outfit!! It touched me...so romantic 

Mango12

sarNie Egg
I love this type of period drama. I like it better than the modern one because the girls are so pretty and the guys are usually gentlemen. In the modern dramas, I feel like it's too casual and there is always a gay guy that is usually the na'eg best friend or something! Plus the na'eg always wear some funky looking clothes if she is not wealthy and the na'rai always wear some skimpy clothes like she is either going to the club or a party. Plus I love the older music in this period type genre drama. And I love love Jiranee. They suit this type of period drama well.

amieo1

sarNie Egg
I did…but I'm guessing she will find that necklace when she finds his clothes at his ex's house….
What I didn't like was in ep 8 when the officers were okay knowing Saran had 2 wives…even saying he is so handsome that it was okay or something  :whatever:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
amieo1 said:
I did…but I'm guessing she will find that necklace when she finds his clothes at his ex's house….
What I didn't like was in ep 8 when the officers were okay knowing Saran had 2 wives…even saying he is so handsome that it was okay or something  :whatever:
I know right, and they was laughing like no big deal and here I am was like WHAT? I don't care if he's handsome.  He only have 1 wife..his legal wife and that's it.  Can't believe these sheriffs!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I loved how in today's episode, Rin stood up to Duang. When Duang accused Rin that she was stealing Saran, Rin replied back "He used to be yours, just used to." I loved how Rin emphasized "used to", showing that Saran no longer belongs to Duang, but to Rin instead!!! It was almost like Rin was saying that Saran is hers, not Duang's! You go girl! Claim that man! He is your husband!!!!

amieo1

sarNie Egg
JennieN said:
I know right, and they was laughing like no big deal and here I am was like WHAT? I don't care if he's handsome.  He only have 1 wife..his legal wife and that's it.  Can't believe these sheriffs!
On top of that none of the women protested ugh…All I got to say is Saran better not give Rin such a hard time when she is a billionaire lol.

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
Maybe it's only me feeling this way but I didn't like the fact that Rin has to wait for Saran to choose whom he wanted to be with as if he's the only man left on earth for Rin and Duang. Also why is it up to Saran to make the decision to go sign the marriage license or not? These things may appear insignificant but when add them up the effect is quite sad especially for Rin who's already feeling inferior and inadequate from being "abandoned" by her biological parents.

I understand that Saran is suspicious of Rin's background but she has also given him good opportunity to back out of the marriage but he continues to be indecisive. Again, maybe it's only me who's having all these questions running in my head as I continue watching this drama. I still love watching James+Bella.;-)

amieo1

sarNie Egg
krakatowa said:
Maybe it's only me feeling this way but I didn't like the fact that Rin has to wait for Saran to choose whom he wanted to be with as if he's the only man left on earth for Rin and Duang. Also why is it up to Saran to make the decision to go sign the marriage license or not? These things may appear insignificant but when add them up the effect is quite sad especially for Rin who's already feeling inferior and inadequate from being "abandoned" by her biological parents.

I understand that Saran is suspicious of Rin's background but she has also given him good opportunity to back out of the marriage but he continues to be indecisive. Again, maybe it's only me who's having all these questions running in my head as I continue watching this drama. I still love watching James+Bella.;-)
You're not alone…Sometimes I just wanna smack Saran lol…he should just be blunt with Duang and say " Woman!! I don't want  yOu!" Im still hoping along the way we might just be okay with his reason which he just wants Rin to confess..to tell him the truth..and that should be the only reason that he is hesitating…so I guess we will see…geez i feel like I'm in this forum too much  :loool:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm upset with Saran as well.  Think of it. It should be Rin that should make the decision and not Saran.  I don't know what Saran have to have the go to be with whoever he wants.  He needs to man up and make up his mind.  Rin or Duang and get over it.  

I can't wait for Rin to be a billionaire as well.  I want to see Duang's face…hahahaha