Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk what program is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e2pPh9VuO4

Jiranee in 1:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYscIjDUQDg

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Is almost here. Who's excited for this week. I think we will have both sweet and sad emtions for this week episode. I just hope is not too dramatic.

amieo1

sarNie Egg
Me!!! hopefully it stops on a sweet scene thursday because it would be torture to have to wait till next week for all the drama to settle 

sarNie Adult
In James ji's Vietnam FC Page, it said that he's taping today's show. I'm just not sure if he's appearing on his own or with Bella. Could someone please confirm? I think there would be drama this week but after this week the ending is next week. It's so depressing! I don't want this to end yet!

Mango12

sarNie Egg
We see them come together, fell in love, fight evil (Saran =White Tiger gang, Rin=Duang), it's only fitting to end tr drama with at least one of those 4 babies.

amieo1

sarNie Egg
Mango12 said:
We see them come together, fell in love, fight evil (Saran =White Tiger gang, Rin=Duang), it's only fitting to end tr drama with at least one of those 4 babies.
I totally agree  :heart:

sarNie Adult
ok ok i found the song in youtube. Unfortunately I don't know who the singer is or if he is the original singer of the song. I hope someone could give us a backgrounder on the song. Anyway, here's the link: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve-qegeMm64

It's a really nice song with a lonely yet romantic melody. I could almost imagine Saran singing it to him and Rin's 4 little kids. hehehe

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhhhh' the feeling !!! So dramatic , with Duang just took the stage like a cat in heat lollll , my heart was pounding , I like how the truth about Rin' s background is reveal to the public but at the same time she became an "heir " HAHAHA , the look on Duang 's face was priceless, I just wish Saran wasn't so silent but then again he feel cheated & deceived even though the adopted parents defended her. -- ok enough w/ the dramatic scene , did anyone think the scene Saran just casually zip up his pant in front of Rin .. sexy or what HAHAHA

sarNie Adult
Saran is so lame. I mean why make a big deal out of the whole thing when it's clear he loves Rin. Would he have wanted to be married to Baranee when he already noticed she was beautiful but "weak"? Besides, h knew from the start that Rin was lying. It would have been better when Duang was dropping the bombshell then Saran suddenly goes "yeah, whatever. Tell me something I don't know!" Then Chalad would go "uh... dude, she's my sister. Welcome to the family bro!".... Okay sorry. Hahahaha. I hated Saran's wishy washiness today. Anyway.... SarN, I found it sexier when Saran just hugged Rin when his belt was still unbuckled. Hahahaha. It was like an open invitation. Like "I still have 10 mins to spare honey, just say yes." okay sorry. I forget there are minors here.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to watch it. U guys makes me giggle with all these sexy unzip pant imagination. If only james is manly looking and not a kid

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Chalat is such a good brother. He and Rin are one good looking brother and sister. If Chalat is not Rin's brother. I think he would look good with Rin..hhahha

JennieN

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
Saran is so lame. I mean why make a big deal out of the whole thing when it's clear he loves Rin. Would he have wanted to be married to Baranee when he already noticed she was beautiful but "weak"? Besides, h knew from the start that Rin was lying. It would have been better when Duang was dropping the bombshell then Saran suddenly goes "yeah, whatever. Tell me something I don't know!" Then Chalad would go "uh... dude, she's my sister. Welcome to the family bro!".... Okay sorry. Hahahaha. I hated Saran's wishy washiness today. Anyway.... SarN, I found it sexier when Saran just hugged Rin when his belt was still unbuckled. Hahahaha. It was like an open invitation. Like "I still have 10 mins to spare honey, just say yes." okay sorry. I forget there are minors here.
That why I was mad at Saran the whole time Duang was like lalalalala. He should at least stand up for Rin for once and shut Duang up but he didn't. Standing there with his puppy eyes, I was waiting for him to say something but he didn't and that's why I was pissed at him. I think I don't like Saran much since he's weak on his love for Rin.