[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Watching episode 10 for like the tenth time now! LOL! LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT SO MUCH!!! Now I understand why they didn't sign the marriage license in the beginning. It's like Saran said, he wanted them to both to have the same heart and see each other as real family, husband and wife before they signed the marriage license. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was SO GOOD!!! SWEETNESS OVERLOAD!!!  :crush:  Saran's eye melts me. Hehehe.. Can't wait to next episode, it will be sad but i want Rin identity to be revealed. 

JennieN

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
I think after this episode, James Ji is in Weir's lookout-list.  :gungirl:  James Ji better BeWEIR! hahahaha  okay sorry, i'm rolling over cheesy puns right now. I'm dying of diabetes.  :blush:
040156 said:
I think after this episode, James Ji is in Weir's lookout-list.  :gungirl:  James Ji better BeWEIR! hahahaha  okay sorry, i'm rolling over cheesy puns right now. I'm dying of diabetes.  :blush:
040156 said:
Not to offend anyone but somehow I don't like Weir with Bella at all. When I think of Bella with Weir somehow Bella remind of Pancake... Hahahaha. And because they are wishy washy on their relationship make me feel like they are not serious with each other or maybe because I see Bella dating someone else. Not necessary James Ji because someone else

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
After reading all of everyone's comment, I can't wait to watch episode 10. It must be really good and cheesy. Haha

JennieN

sarNie Adult
montha91 said:
After reading all of everyone's comment, I can't wait to watch episode 10. It must be really good and cheesy. Haha
Is sooooo good. everybody is watching more than 10 times already

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Love it when Saran sulks. It's so cute. He really thought that Rin would ask him to sign off on the export papers. Glad that they have come to an understanding. I'm just a little bummed Rin is still hiding the fact that she's adopted. I know she's sensitive about it, but hasn't she felt suspicious that he's asked her several times already? That should be a hint that he knows something.

Their bed scene was adorable. JJ and his looks... makes me swoon honestly. I have a soft spot for him and Bella together.

Duang did a low blow when she sent that telegram though. That was so wrong of her. She has such a nice and selfless husband, I don't know why she still wants to win against Rin.

Ugh, Baranee is terrible. Wants Rin to choose between family and her husband while she herself chooses her husband. The preview shows her insulting Rin by saying Rin is just a girl that her family found on the streets. What a ***ch. Her husband was two timing her this whole time. Girl needs to wake up.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The morning after scene, WAAAAAAAAN MAAAAAAAK! My cheeks hurt from smiling like a fool. Although I'll probably look at him like a man, James J has some really nice biceps haha. He was hugging Bella for reals.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
040156 said:
Hahaha!

Baranee was raised spoiled so can't expect much from her.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
The morning after scene, WAAAAAAAAN MAAAAAAAK! My cheeks hurt from smiling like a fool. Although I'll probably look at him like a man, James J has some really nice biceps haha. He was hugging Bella for reals.
He doesn't look a bit more buff in this lakorn but I still need him to built up more muscle.  

And yes, the morning after scene was WOWOWOWOWWOWOW…..James must have enjoyed every single kiss he gave Bella.  You go James.  

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
JennieN said:
Is sooooo good. everybody is watching more than 10 times already
Haha I can't wait. I'm starting it tonight. I'll rewatch it for sure.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I'm starting to get very annoy with Rin's side of the family. :angry:
I'm piss-off that they only adopted her  to cover things up but said that she was always like their own daughter/sister. Like... HELLO !!!!, if they feel like that about her, they  should of had done the adoption when she was a baby.  :rant:  and also, the whole thing about moving Rin's belonging to a REAL room was only because they didn't want Chalat to discover the truth -like really ???? (eye roll)

Sorry, ladies - I stop watching at Ep:4 (at the time it was only half sub) and just finally caught up so thats why I'm a little heat up. Lol !!

But I'm happy that Saran already suspicious about Rin's identity from the start so hopefully he'll be ok with it when the truths comes out. I mean, if he loves her, that problem shouldn't be such a big problem, right?  And the marriage paper is already done. :woot: and no one know about it yet beside the 3 witnesses.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm just a little bummed Rin is still hiding the fact that she's adopted.
It was explained in the Thairath summaries, which is almost like the actual script, that Rin doesn't think she's hiding the adoption thing cause she really considers herself one of the Bumroomprachakit? family now so she doesn't even realize she still does have a secret. I don't know if that was made clear onscreen though? It was a weird explanation when I read it too.

But I think Saran didn't push the issue cause it worked out better for him. He wanted her to pick him over her family, which she sort of did. Her gesture is probably more meaningful to him that way.

I really love the language in here. I never thought about how literal Thai words could be like how Saran and Rin pointed out about "kao jai" and "wai wang jai."

Saran is so cheesy and still a drama queen. I was dying laughing when he said he'll die if she rejected him, which you know my mind sort of went to the gutter. Also when he was saying that the crutches were to get his wife's pity. The morning after scene was pure cheese. I was dying reading it and seeing it onscreen was even better. James and Bella really are perfect in their roles here.

sarN

sarNie Granny
my mind had always been in the gutter , every little things that he said during that whole bed scene & morning after was exrotic HAHAHA , how he was thinking about how many babies they will have , I interpret it as "how many section will it take to create them" , then , how he will die if she reject him tonight, "without sex I'm going explode" , the morning scene when she ask him if he hungry & he said he hunger for her , I thought about him eating her in bit & pieces HAHAHA , OK I will run along now ^^^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
my mind had always been in the gutter , every little things that he said during that whole bed scene & morning after was exrotic HAHAHA , how he was thinking about how many babies they will have , I interpret it as "how many section will it take to create them" , then , how he will die if she reject him tonight, "without sex I'm going explode" , the morning scene when she ask him if he hungry & he said he hunger for her , I thought about him eating her in bit & pieces HAHAHA , OK I will run along now ^^^
:pervie:   :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

amieo1

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
Love it when Saran sulks. It's so cute. He really thought that Rin would ask him to sign off on the export papers. Glad that they have come to an understanding. I'm just a little bummed Rin is still hiding the fact that she's adopted. I know she's sensitive about it, but hasn't she felt suspicious that he's asked her several times already? That should be a hint that he knows something.

Their bed scene was adorable. JJ and his looks... makes me swoon honestly. I have a soft spot for him and Bella together.

Duang did a low blow when she sent that telegram though. That was so wrong of her. She has such a nice and selfless husband, I don't know why she still wants to win against Rin.

Ugh, Baranee is terrible. Wants Rin to choose between family and her husband while she herself chooses her husband. The preview shows her insulting Rin by saying Rin is just a girl that her family found on the streets. What a ***ch. Her husband was two timing her this whole time. Girl needs to wake up.
What??!! that was what Baranee was saying!!! WTH……GRrrrRRRR

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I hope that once Rin her real identity.  She will change her name back to Rinphanee because it sounds nice and it goes with RIN …hahahaha

Reactions: D~D

sarNie Adult
Hiii everybody! I'm so happy that there were more people who posted today. Hello! Glad to see all of you. I would like to invite you too to the James jirayu section of the forums and also the Jiranee section just in case you want to talk about Jiranee in general. It's under Thai - F-J - James Jirayu Tangsrisuk. There you will find updates about him /them and other random fangirling.

Anyway, about Rin's secret. I think it would be less about rin "lying" but more of Saran being a drama queen since he's poor, she's rich, that kind of dynamic. But it's kinda stupid because Chalad is his best friend and he seems to like him, and he was in the same situation with Duang but her social standing and riches didn't stop him from loving her right? So I hope Saran's drama won't be unnecessarily prolonged.

And also SarN I remember was asking why Rin liked Elvis and James Dean, I just realized Saran's look was copied from both stars, especially when Saran had to play the guitar and sing ala Elvis in his earlier movies. James Dean is also roughly the same age as Saran and he has that badass vibe about him. So James Dean is Palad (the fighter), Elvis is Saran (the lover). Just a thought. Hahaha.