[CH3] Paen Rai Long Tai Waa Ruk (Step Power 3):Aun Witaya/Mae Nisachon/Pat Chaborirak/Lalina Lorena

little22

sarNie Juvenile
N'ek is faking her pregnancy.
i know n'ek is faking her pregnancy but no one knows that except Tawan. She claim Tawan is her husband in front of the guests. So why P'ek, his brother still go along marrying n'ek. Why would p'ek still want to accept someone unborn child like p'ek wants something to do with someone's wife and unborn baby. That to me don't make sense.

CPY

GotomySin
i know n'ek is faking her pregnancy but no one knows that except Tawan. She claim Tawan is her husband in front of the guests. So why P'ek, his brother still go along marrying n'ek. Why would p'ek still want to accept someone unborn child like p'ek wants something to do with someone's wife and unborn baby. That to me don't make sense.
I am still figuring out the reason too. For a thing that I am sure was the grandma wanted them to marry after the chaos.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The niece seem to be "God ".... the Grammy has all the power...pra'nang made a deal... but he was smitten when he 1st saw her

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
interesting storyline but not don't make sense of the marriage. Ping love Tawan so much but why she slept with the servant son. but that's dumb of p'ek accept to marry n'ek even though she said she ruin ping and tawan marriage and pregnant with tawan. P'ek is dumb too to go plan with his niece
So Ping is in love with the servant son and he is the father of her baby. She tricked Tawan in ep 1 and took compromising pictures of them in bed to ensure that the poo yai thinks her baby is his so they would force them to marry. She had to find someone who was similar status as her to be the "father" even though she's in love with the servant. N'ek tried to help Tawan with the fake pregnancy thinking that would stop the wedding, but Pr'ek ruined their plan by claiming he was N'ek baby daddy to save face for the niece and ensure that Tawan does right by her. Pr'ek really thinks Tawan is his niece's baby daddy that used her and trying to get out of responsibility. They really made the pranang so loyal to their respective families that they would go to extremes for them.

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone tell me who dose Lalina pair up with in here. Dose she end up with the doctor guy or Tawan? From the ending credit it look like she and Tawan were holding hand for p'k and n'ke wedding but from the fitting photos it doesn't look like they are a couple.

nalyylee

sarNie Egg
Can someone tell me who dose Lalina pair up with in here. Dose she end up with the doctor guy or Tawan? From the ending credit it look like she and Tawan were holding hand for p'k and n'ke wedding but from the fitting photos it doesn't look like they are a couple.
Looks like she is going to end up with the Doctor as Tawan is like a brother to her. In the first episode Lalina and Tawan already have beef, like a sibling fight. Lalina isn't going to forgive him yet she is being stubborn.

CPY

GotomySin
Looks like she is going to end up with the Doctor as Tawan is like a brother to her. In the first episode Lalina and Tawan already have beef, like a sibling fight. Lalina isn't going to forgive him yet she is being stubborn.
Hmmm, we see then. The doctor looks fine here.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Why did the niece wants to trap Tawan? What is she getting out of this?

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
maintain "status"....

Why don't pk check n'k facebook...he has no real info on her and they are legally married...