[CH3] Paen Rai Long Tai Waa Ruk (Step Power 3):Aun Witaya/Mae Nisachon/Pat Chaborirak/Lalina Lorena

spanky

sarNie OldFart
And to know she's pregnant with someone else baby. P'ek is crazy
At 1st it was hearsay to make her "bro" to finish getting, married. Cuz his niece is God r somethung .. but he had ppl...use em to investigate...

I still enjoy it but...

sarN

sarNie Granny
I like this lakorn!! It's actually funny because we know n'ek pretend to be pregrant LOL , when i see the baby bump I couldn't stop laughing :risas3:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It was funny when n'ek said to the doctor why she isn't having the same morning sickness as the niece? And the doctor said, you're not pregnant! Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I see that Ping's intention be close to the servants son when she moved into Tawan's mansion. She knows that their status is not the same so she got Tawan to marry her. I wonder will she get her dad and uncle to accept her baby daddy while staying at the house. I like the leads interaction so far. This lakorn is pretty fun to watch.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The Grammy is khun ying and she like nk for who she is n not status. I feel they love her n wouldn't care... she insist in living there to be close to him

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, her uncle and Dad wouldn't care, but she does care about her status though. Why wouldn't the niece just tell her family who her baby daddy is because she's embarrassed of where he's from?

CPY

GotomySin
Yeah, her uncle and Dad wouldn't care, but she does care about her status though. Why wouldn't the niece just tell her family who her baby daddy is because she's embarrassed of where he's from?
If I not mistaken, her dad is a strict and cruel man.

CPY

GotomySin
Oh really? He didn't seem like it, but when P'ek talked about him, na'ek got scared.
Before pra'ek talk about him, she eavesdrop the conversation between the staff and khun Pa'an about the company issues. N'ek said I knew when the p'ek talked about his brother.

CPY

GotomySin

Later on, Tawan cousin will flirt with the pra'ek. Pra'ek considering of divorcing nang'ek.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Later on, Tawan cousin will flirt with the pra'ek. Pra'ek considering of divorcing nang'ek.
I saw that clip. What the heck is P'ek thinking... was he trying to make Fah jealous? Hope this lakorn doesn't drag.

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
I saw that clip. What the heck is P'ek thinking... was he trying to make Fah jealous? Hope this lakorn doesn't drag.
Unfortunately it will. I heard it is a 30 episode lakorn. Good news is the lakorn is less than an hour for an episode.

CPY

GotomySin

That cousin attracted to the pra'ek since the first day, after hearing his Dr. title. Hmph!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I watch the OST Mv again wow there a secen of p'ke going to :attempt: and rscenesw n'ke.

It look like later on there going to be more drama that what we have see so far.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
the P'ek found out n'ek is pregnant and he furious!0"
I don't think the attempt going to go through. Lol