[Ch3] Pee Roon Pram Ruk (UMA 99)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Poor bomb. I think no matter how many lakorns he's in I don't think his improvement is every going to reach a true Pra'ek. After a few lakorns if he hasn't change enough to prove he can act then 10 more lakorns isn't going change it. But they must love him enough to give him roles after roles.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah, I almost forgot that Ice is under the same management as Taew so of course she would likely be the replacement. But yes, thank goodness it's not Preem. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
bomb can't act. he can't express his fish stare eye into emotion . handsome.true. i try give him another chance w/ that other lakorn he did w/ what her name but in that one the girl was worst than him so it didnt work out . something just odd/ off about him. i do hope he approve in this lakorn .

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I have faith in Bomb. I do really hope he improves in this one. Or better yet, let another production take him under their wings. Maybe he'll be able to improve from there. I've got to say, his only good drama was Khun Chai Rachanon !! Said this many times, his character saved him lol Although Richy and Bomb's acting wasn't so hot, I found them awkwardly cute together haha Speaking of them, I didn't even get the chance to finish SRSL.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
&& here is some pics from the new fitting. Not bad?

C: iceamena,uma ig

Yinok

sarNie Egg
Nooooo..there goes my dream couple any chance of ever pairing together. Why??? Sorry I like Bomb, but without Taew, I am sitting this one out. It just doesn't seem right.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yinok said:
Nooooo..there goes my dream couple any chance of ever pairing together. Why??? Sorry I like Bomb, but without Taew, I am sitting this one out. It just doesn't seem right.
️&the only time I would want to watch Taew is when she is paired up with Bomb. They go together on-screen.

Yinok

sarNie Egg
️&the only time I would want to watch Taew is when she is paired up with Bomb. They go together on-screen.

If Taew doing this because of her fan base and not really sick, I will boycott her. I can't stand irresponsible people.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yinok said:
If Taew doing this because of her fan base and not really sick, I will boycott her. I can't stand irresponsible people.
I hope not because of her fan too. I like her but only have watch her lakorn with Bomb n Mart.. Funny though..

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, I hope Taew dropping out was due to a more serious reason than fan base. I would even be okay if it was due to stress and schedule. But that said her best lakorn being with Bomb, at least to me, is partially because their lakorn had one of the best storylines in the Gentlemen series. So it's not to say that her pairing with Bomb was the reason that lakorn was good, but the storyline, production team and overall cast did a very good job. For me that is why it was one of my favorite from that series. 

Like SmileZ said, "I have faith in Bomb". I really do. I also agree that "Khun Chai Rachanon" was his best lakorn. He and Taew were cute together, yes, but I think he's too tall for her. Taew is for Mario. Hehehehe! I prefer Taew with Mario more than anyone else.
Mint C. and Bomb were cute together too but I couldn't stand the plot of "Cubic" so I didn't watch it. However! Despite criticism and negativity towards Bomb, I think he did well as a mafia boss. You can't expect much from a mafia boss' character anyway because as far as I know, mafia bosses in the lakorn world are cruel and heartless. Bomb showed just that character in "Cubic".
And don't even get me started on "Suay Rai Sai Lub" because Richie and Bomb pairing has been the most awkward I've ever seen. I ain't gonna lie, though. I didn't watch the lakorn because Richie was nang'ek. That girl is not nang'ek material at all. Sorry Richie fans! Not only that, she and Bomb do not match.
Overall, Bomb just needs a great push because he has potential, the looks, and definitely the height. He just needs a really good role that suits him and a really interesting storyline with a pretty and versatile nang'ek to help him out while he is filming. Besides, who wouldn't want to co-star with someone versatile, friendly, and motivating.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Like SmileZ said, "I have faith in Bomb". I really do. I also agree that "Khun Chai Rachanon" was his best lakorn. He and Taew were cute together, yes, but I think he's too tall for her. Taew is for Mario. Hehehehe! I prefer Taew with Mario more than anyone else.
Mint C. and Bomb were cute together too but I couldn't stand the plot of "Cubic" so I didn't watch it. However! Despite criticism and negativity towards Bomb, I think he did well as a mafia boss. You can't expect much from a mafia boss' character anyway because as far as I know, mafia bosses in the lakorn world are cruel and heartless. Bomb showed just that character in "Cubic".
And don't even get me started on "Suay Rai Sai Lub" because Richie and Bomb pairing has been the most awkward I've ever seen. I ain't gonna lie, though. I didn't watch the lakorn because Richie was nang'ek. That girl is not nang'ek material at all. Sorry Richie fans! Not only that, she and Bomb do not match.
Overall, Bomb just needs a great push because he has potential, the looks, and definitely the height. He just needs a really good role that suits him and a really interesting storyline with a pretty and versatile nang'ek to help him out while he is filming. Besides, who wouldn't want to co-star with someone versatile, friendly, and motivating.
Very well said!!