[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Merit, handsome Jack Methus is too good looking, hi-so to be a farm boy lmao.

Matt really suits to play the nang ek role, and I prefer Tye (or Great since I'm a GM shipper) to be the pra ek hehehe.
Hahah...I think Jack would be fine...put him in some farmer's clothes and a hat with a good pair of boots he will be one sexy farm boy. I don't think she'll reunite with Tye any time soon. I do like them together. I love Grate and Matt together but she needs to make her rounds with the other Pra'eks first before she comes back to Grate.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree, wont they pair up matt with those new actors. it sucks to see her in a good role with a so-so actor. mam gaem dang was already a disappointment

little

sarNie Adult
i like matt luv the storyline but y louis he's not a manly enough p'ek to me should b supporting someone else please this is going to b hard to watch p'ek on a slap/revenge storyline for me to watch but i'll watch any slap/revenge lakorn anyhow lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW, I love both of them. New actor for Matt. Im not sure if Louis fits this role as a cowboy, but I will have to wait and see. I like when Louis play as a hi-so play boy or comedy role.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Let's give him a chance, I know I love Matt too much that i want her to pair up with senior p'ek. Louis is not too bad, his acting skill was excellent I've seen many of his lakorns. I hope it turn out good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Either way, ill end up watching this for matt. Louis is cool but not as a praek. Good to kNow matt finally has a lakorn lined up for this year. Hope they can start filming so we can see it by the end of the year

Asy

sarNie Immature
The opening is today. That is fast! I'm not sure whether I like this pairing or not. I haven't seen any Film's lakorn before too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Whoa, that was so unexpected! I don't mind film. By the way, matt look sooo pretty there. I'm really excited about this now. Thanks

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg what a good surprise, so glad they change p'ek to Film, i like his acting, he'll fit p'ek personality, i can picture him playing this character. nice to see Matt pair up with famous p'ek around her age group. they look cute together. finally they will start filming. thanks for update news. excited to see the lakorn now.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Film? thats a shocker, i have nothing against the guy so i'm happy with this pairing. Matt looks gorgeous as usual.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I was suspecting someone better but oh-well....Matt sure does look evil!!! She suitable for tat role hehehehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm soo excited to see matt in this type of role and finally been paired up with a famous actor. Who else is in this lakorn?

fanny

sarNie Adult
I like Louis, but I think Film is more suitable wit Matt than Louis. I'm glad to see Film in lakorn again, unexpected pair, but happy not just some dude. They look together :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Hehe I didn't know that Film is a famous actor. Maybe because he rarely play lakorns (or it's just me didn't notice his lakorns?). The only one I watched him was in the Superstar movie. It was a sad film for me that I stopped in the middle. :p

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Glad he back in ch3 lakorn. Film and Matt they look not bad as couple, they look kinda cute together.