[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Matt has pretty bad skin :hide:
Anyways Film and Matt look HOT. They look really good together and i'm excited for this pairing and storyline WOOT!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait for this lakorn. They look good together. I'm happy to see Matt with another lakorn, and glad Film is back too.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
The plot :
Kemmik is an air hostess. She gets hurt after experiencing a one night stand with Seua. She believes that he’s a jerk who dumps girls after he gets their body. As a result, Kemmik doesn’t believe in love. She starts taking weird jobs, which is to make plans in order to prove real love.
She gets hired by Saengsuda. Her job is to destroy the love of Phisaeng, Saengsuda’s only son who has gone to work in a farm, and to bring him back to manage the airline company.
This is the beginning of the fun because of course, Phisaeng and Seua, the one guy whom Kemmik never wants to meet again in this life, are the same person.

Film as Phisaeng/Seua, an heir to an airline company who does farming, and Matt as Kemmik who was hired to drag him back and manage the company. Film said that his character is the quiet type and that he doesn’t have many comedic scenes.

Got Jirayu as Konthee and Esther as Naetnipha. They will be the bickering pair. He wants to flirts with Kemmik, but Naetnipha won’t allow him to.

Woot Surinthorn and Gale Waytaka (did she change her name? I thought it was Warunlak…) He plays Phitya, a womanizer, and she plays Phisinee, the sweetest girl.

Two new faces, Alex Thiradaet and Tubtim Phichamon. He plays Dr. Prin, a vet working at Phisaeng’s farm. He lacks confidence and is more comfortable around pigs than around people. Tubtim plays Sawika, Phisaeng’s fiancée, but he doesn’t love her so she falls for the vet instead.
The filming will start mid July, it might have started already&hellip; I don&rsquo;t know. I&rsquo;m so excited for this lakorn, I hope they won&rsquo;t make us wait for too long >.<

http://soussday.wordpress.com/2012/07/13/paen-rai-pai-ruk-love-defeats-schemes/

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
What if n'ek is not virgin um maybe I not going to watch this. I hate this so much this is not my type lakorn. Poor film his n'ek is not virgin for him

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So what if the n'ek isn't a virgin, she lost it to the p'ek LMAO.

Me likeee the storyline, they are gonna sleep together early in the lakorn :party: I hope this airs by Christmas time!!!!!!! I'm so excited for this lakorn i can't even sit still.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm with CupidCandy, I don't care about her losing her virginity to the p'ek early on ^^
I remember that in one of the clips, they said that Phisaeng does feel remorseful and blames himself for hurting the girl after their one night stand... not too sure though, but I guess it's true, otherwise the p'ek would be too much of a jerk lol

Also, another reason why n'ek doesn't believe in love is because of her family drama : the relationship between her dad and mom seems to be bad ^^

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg what really if she Lost her Virgin for p'ek yes I would love to watch this. I though she lost her virgin for other guy that is not p'ek that why I said maybe I not going watch this lakorn. I'm misunderstood as reading lol,but for film yes I happy now.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Matt has pretty bad skin :hide:
Anyways Film and Matt look HOT. They look really good together and i'm excited for this pairing and storyline WOOT!
Hahaha...I'm a big fan of Matt and I still think she has bad skin (I should recommend top gel to her, cheap and works like a charm) But when she's on camera the girl looks gorgeous. I'm excited about this lakorn, it sounds promising. Yup, don't mind the N'ek losing her virginity to the Pra'ek early on, that's even more interesting instead of getting rape by him halfway of the lakorn anyway. Beside, not that many lakorns out there that has the N'ek sleeping with the Pra'ek early on and willing too? lol

Natsume

sarNie Adult
^ Esther is so cute on that pic. I don't know who Tubtim is yet, but I so adore the other 3 ladies :rolleyes:

Hahaha...I'm a big fan of Matt and I still think she has bad skin (I should recommend top gel to her, cheap and works like a charm) But when she's on camera the girl looks gorgeous. I'm excited about this lakorn, it sounds promising. Yup, don't mind the N'ek losing her virginity to the Pra'ek early on, that's even more interesting instead of getting rape by him halfway of the lakorn anyway. Beside, not that many lakorns out there that has the N'ek sleeping with the Pra'ek early on and willing too? lol
I totally agree with this lol
Also, the "incident" will happen after a party, so who knows, maybe both had too much drinks :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I too thought nek lost her virginity to a different guy and not praek lol I was reading it too fast. That's why I was suprise she wasn't a virgin like most nek in their lakorns.