[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
For me I was confused by the name so I think she lost her virgin for other guy and not film or seua.
I very look forward to this lakorn, I feel interest after knowing she lost her virgin for p'ek or film Lol. Can wait to watch

Merit

sarNie Adult
^ Esther is so cute on that pic. I don't know who Tubtim is yet, but I so adore the other 3 ladies :rolleyes:

I totally agree with this lol
Also, the "incident" will happen after a party, so who knows, maybe both had too much drinks :lol:
I hope they make them remember the one night stand, I think it'll be more interesting that way. Not just the N'ek but the Pra'ek too. I really do like the storyline. And Film and Matt does look good together. Usually she fits better with the older generation but with Film it works.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I think i read at spicy that this storyline is from the same author as Game Rai Game Rak, is it true?
I don't know about the television script, but the novels Paen rai phai ruk and Game rai phai game rak are from different writers =)

I'm used to seeing ester with glasses cause of watching buang
I am too XD Now, she looks much younger without them and with her hair not tied up.

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
Film and Matt look good together, but I think that four couples is a bit much for a lakorn. There might not be enough time for character development and/or screen time for them. Hopefully, everything will workout. Can't wait to see this.

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL...I can't wait for this lakorn. Matt and Film does look good together. The way Film looked at Matt when she put the food in her mouth. I think Matt has good chemisty with her co-stars except for Kong S. and Chakrit. I hope this airs before her lakorn with Boy.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Matt is so random, love it!

Totally shipping Film and Matt pairing, everytime i see them it makes me giddy. Hope they shine in this lakorn, its going to be my #1 awaited lakorn!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Matt is so random, love it!

Totally shipping Film and Matt pairing, everytime i see them it makes me giddy. Hope they shine in this lakorn, its going to be my #1 awaited lakorn!
I'm the same. The last time I really look forward to her co-star was Grate in Kularb Rai. But watching Film and Matt interact during BTS is...well I am just excited and like you giddy. I have not watch Film before but the way he talks sound nice.

myheromike

hahhahaahaha yeah he nice and very funny too, when he in comedy or acting comedy he face look super funny. i mean like when he doing his face like the clip up there @0:33 i alway laugh this face :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Matt and Film actually look really good together...Wow Matt is so...slutty...in those two pics up there ^^...Thanks Alice for sharing...

myheromike

Oh wow Matt going to be so sexy in here. Umm have u guy see the clip she learning how to dance with Esther and the other girl.