[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
cr. prinfanclub and lakorntv3

เมตตาและมหานิยมเตรียมเปิดกล้องละครเรื่องใหม่ ‪#‎ภพรัก‬ เป็นเรื่องที่พล๊อตขึ้นมาใหม่ ได้ หมากปริญ&เบลล่าราณี มาเป็นพระนาง ฝากติดตามกันด้วยนะจ๊ะ

ภพรัก‬ = Phope Rak

SonYukView4ever

yep this should be interesting. the title "phop or phope rak" means "two worlds of love" which reminds me of their MV together lool their MV set in a two worlds era and this lakorn just sounds like that..so I don't think there will be much action but more like mystery and love. This is a whole new script!

Looking forward to opening pictures!!!

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
Thanks Daisy for this topic.
I'm so excited. Finally it has been confirmed.
 Can't wait for the fitting. I think it's going to be a romantic lakorn not action genre. The title sounds good.

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Mak and Bella are placed to be in a lakorn together but its still unconfirm and as for that IG, its not the official ch3 IG either...

Bella said she's placed in 2 lakorns but can only give queue to one so it's either her lakorn w/ Mark or the one with......lol

btw, from what i read pope ruk was going to be produce by p'Nok jariya not Metta tho

SonYukView4ever

This information is gathered from prinfanclub. Prinfanclub is reliable. They wouldnt post something that is just buzzing. However lets keep the ears open for final words since there are some skepticals.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
i hope its not medtha coz mark needs to work with other companies,it seems he is stuck btwn 3 companies

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Awwhhhh yes I saw this picture too on IG, but I didn't think it was official yet because isent this photo from the set of the MV. Oh we'll at least mark got to spread with other Pra'Ek. They look really cute too, and the age difference isent that far. Even if Bella is older then mark by a year you can tell she looks younger then him. Go MaRanee!!!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
heathvee said:
i hope its not medtha coz mark needs to work with other companies,it seems he is stuck btwn 3 companies
It's I'd Medta lae. You should always remember that the crew Medta lae love and adore Mark Prin. They want Mark prin in every if there production! Lol. But Mark is like another son to the pliengpanich family.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Really? She would look like an older sister to him just like James Ji and her. Both Mark and James has baby face that would make Bella look even older. Please NO!!! I want Mark pair with someone else at least look younger such Mew L, Patricia, Preem and Chalida again please.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
yep this should be interesting. the title "phop or phope rak" means "two worlds of love" which reminds me of their MV together lool their MV set in a two worlds era and this lakorn just sounds like that..so I don't think there will be much action but more like mystery and love. This is a whole new script!

Looking forward to opening pictures!!!
Agreed. I love the title. So romantic. It's good that Nok is not producing it, but his wife. So she will know more about making love scenes really good.

hippo

sarNie Adult
hrmmm interesting....i've heard that Nok Sinjai was thinking of pairing these two. 

not so sure about that ig though, the other night they said M&M were going to be in game ruk gol sanaeha produced by Da hatairat ...like we've all heard before....but Chalida club admin commented that it is not true, and from what they know Chalida's next lakorn after cubic is not with K'Da....hrmmmm :scratchhead2: , so i'm not gonna believe that ig, seeing as it isn't official....but if you say it is from Prinfanclub, then i guess it could be..... :shrug:

in this interview, Mark says that P'nok has a lakorn for him, but he is waiting for confirmation from elders. Not sure if he will be in the lakorn or not, but he didn't say what or who with. 

credit: CityLoveUchannel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q8jGWFu71k

either way i'm happy that Mark get's to be paired with a new N'eak.
but i'm not a fan of Bella, i think she's pretty but  :shrug: ...i don't know how to explain it

SonYukView4ever

Lol yea I dont trust from any other igs even if they claimed to be ch3 lmao but I didnt hesitate about this one bc Prinfanclub is Marks #1 source and family. If they put words to it then I could only share what they shared. 555555

Btw Mark is going to Paris today with his manager and both Yaya and her mom are tagging along. It must be for work but I am very excited! Must stay tuned!!!! Lol

Im not a Bella fan either but I think they will do fine! Have to give them a chance before throwing in poor judgments!!!

SonYukView4ever

fantastic_27 said:
Agreed. I love the title. So romantic. It's good that Nok is not producing it, but his wife. So she will know more about making love scenes really good.
I still cant believe ch3 banned kissing on the lips. What a poor decision ch3 has made. Lucky MK fans got full front of Mark and Kim in PCKK lol. From now on no fans will be lucky or happy anymore. Lol srsly boo ch3 for delegating a poor decision to ban the most wanted scene in lakorn!!!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Mark and Bella? Isn't Bella the one from Khun Chai Puttipat and also played a lakorn with Boy P.? I actually like her. She has good acting for a new actress. I'd love to see Mark and Bella. Hope this is true.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I hope this isn't the remake of Patson/Tao Sarocha's lakorn cause it was a dumb story. Technically there's 2 n'eks cause the ghost was a main character too. I don't know her name but she was in Kintamanee with Lift/Ann and also in Oil's lakorn where she played his sister. She wasthe ghost and Tao was the human. I think p'ek didn't end up with anyone.