[Ch3] Phu Pha Prai Mai Dued (Who & Who)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Por and Taew are great together so i wouldn't mind but i hope more for Por to costar with Aff, and Taew to costar with one of the younger dudes for variety.
OT: Mint and Pope again? Most likely false but they sure are cute. They should just get their own lakorn as lead.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm definitely not feeling the bangs but so glad to hear that Joy is replaying Benz! I mean Benz is an amazing actress but I wish she'd get some different roles aside from playing the mother or n'rai.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Any body knows when this lakorn will air????
i like Por and Taew in Hua Jai Song Park, she 's one of my favs, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
have a lot of lakorns to wait for :woot: :woot:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is so kept quiet. I wanna see some pics of Bee, i used to be so obsessed with him awhile back. He's one of my most favorite and beloved p'eks. I am excited to see this just because of Bee!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^^ I feel the same way oun. Thanks to you for causing me to LOVE Bee! I'm so flippin excited to see him on screen again with Por!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL your welcome Bong, he's a true hunk in Ploy Lom Phet, unforgettable performance as Komut. Tight lipped but oh so romantic.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Thank you for all the lovely pics. I especially love the one where Taew is holding a gun to Por--she's just adorable doing it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa, the new girl look totally like taew. i almost mistaken her for taew too. but yea, i dont like taew with the bangs.

thanks for sharing

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
whoa, the new girl look totally like taew. i almost mistaken her for taew too. but yea, i dont like taew with the bangs.

thanks for sharing
Tinah isn't this P'Kai directing how come P'Nok his there with the filming too