[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
He's heart broken so grew beard  :bhehe:  :bhehe:
Meoconie said:
The only scene that come up my mind when saw those pics are the ending scene in previous version. N'ek went to find p'ek when he was in rural place and got accident, they reunited after that. Maybe Ann change the script, instead go to rural, she makes him go to island. LOL but what makes him to grow beard. He can go to island, live poor but why grow facial hair and beard. I hope that we won't see that beardy JM in ending scene.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
i love how they have the same expression and the way he stand next to her it just make their chemistry bettter and better and better and make me squeal "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" :crush: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
an other squeal "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" :spin: :spin: :spin:

btw what did p'yee said in her cap with that pic 
ขอเช็คสภาพตอนเข้าฝั่งหน่อยข่ะ Medium well? รึ well done?  สู้ๆ อึดมากเด็กน้อย ไม่ได้ยินข่าวคราวใครเลย ได้ยินมาแต่พี่คิม ของพี่คิมนี่ได้ยินมาหลายเรื่องล่ะ ดำน้ำก็อึด อยู่บนเรือกลางทะเล ถึงจะให้นั่งเฉยๆได้นานๆ นางก็ไม่เมาเรือจ้า  ร่างกายนางช่างบึกบึนแท้ๆ เอ้ย แข็งแรงแท้ๆ #เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think also they ended filming for this week see you next week , such a great cast :clap2:  i'm happy they gave me my dose of kimja so i'm soo satisfied this week :ghehe: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really love alllll the pics of this week filming so many kimja moments  :dance3: