[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I understand that in the Asian industry (so far Korean, Chinese and Thai) they expect a woman to be skinny (twig like figure) :crazy:  :crazy:  and Kim was consider fat :nono1:  :nono1:  before but to me she was prefect :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: . She actually NOT fat but big bone :yes:  :yes: . I'm big bone myself and a little more meaty than Kim but the point is that she PREFECT :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: ! Nothing is wrong with her; beside those co-star of her that call her fat are just too week to carry her as their n'ek and that mean they need to visit the gym more and left up some more weight :strong:  :strong: . Of course the second we viewer see Kim's collar bone, that mean that she is skinny enough already.

Step

Mrs James Ma
She was never fat for me. Idk why people make an issue with Kim's weight. Her co stars are really bad. Nadech, Mark, Boy, Alex everyone make fun of her weight. I hope James won't do that cos now she has lost lots of weight. Lol even if Kim looked like earlier, James won't makes fun of her. But seriously, people should understand things before talking. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
james look sweet and very polite a gentelman quality  i'm happy for that  and hope he will not tease her or prank her poor kim she had enough from her others co_star a gentelman co_star is a beautiful change for me :ghehe: although i know her others co_star didn't mean anything bad they just love teasing her about that :lol: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm watching the BTS. OMG James looks HOOOOOOOOOOT :yes:  :yes:  :yes:   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think the pic p'yee posted was from old filming until now it doesn't seems there is filming i will wait more maybe there will be night filming :p