[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i miss them together i want my dose of kimja :ghehe: i will hope that maybe today they will film together 
ooooo they are actually not filming today kimmy's shooting something else a tvc i guess so this week ends with no kimja pic  :facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I CAN'T WAIT  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

cr as atgged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the auntie always together i sens this will be fuuuuuunnnn haha this lakorn has ALL the potential to be a success the cast is great the production is good the storyline is good too now we have to wait and see the result of this combination and the only worry is teh script writer he play  major factor for the success of a lakorn  :dance3:  :dance3:  the wait is a torture

they are filming today 

cr ig ingza_hairstyle 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
personally i think she is good in both pckk was a big success for her i watched that lakorn several time and never got bored of it and samee tee tra pure drama  also was a sucess although i didn't watch it by i'm planing one day i will watch it i watched only few parts anne is very professional and she is passionate with her work she is really a smart and talented woman :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I liked PCKK but with ARO idk, the scriptwriter didn't really live up to PCKK. STT was good, I especially love the ending because everything wrapped up nicely. But for sure Anne really focuses on her lakorns, she's worries a lot about her work and I'm happy to see her doing her best as a producer.   :)
btw about ARO do you remember i think in 3 zaap anne actually was waiting for the fail of the lakorn she knew the storyline was not appealing and viewers may not like it but for her the result was more than she expected she consider it a success for her , to know a lakorn is a success or not the rating is the only measure  and ARO  ended with average rating 5.8 witch is considering good comparing to the standard rating of other ch3 lakorns with the same genre coz i believe the genre really play a HUGGGEEE role in rating  

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Sweet_JJ said:
Not that I'm complaining but they always seem to put him in tight clothings. Thank you @Jana like I said I can't help but lose a little control every now and then. My imaginations can get quite creative with his wardrobe. Hahaha. I'm willing to take advantage of what is given and shown.

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
adsd18/2 said:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I CAN'T WAIT  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

cr as atgged
James looked bit shy... LOL

Step

Mrs James Ma
Everyone loved Anusaya's home lol all are posting their pics with this house

They already look annoying to me except the lady in white

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's a huuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggeeeee house wooooow anne really know how to choose the best place :clap2:  and ooooommmyyy the aunty in red i suppose she is the sexy auntie her breast how i should say well i will just say she is sooooo proud of them :ghehe: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
   :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

adsd18/2 said:
ooooommmyyy the aunty in red i suppose she is the sexy auntie her breast how i should say well i will just say she is sooooo proud of them :ghehe:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW that some huge a$$ mansion...GOSH are her aunts that annoying? I really don't know lol...Let me just say Kim make-up is on point, not too much nor not to rai, just prefect  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: .

Gosh and so many KimJa scene this week of filming!!!! BUT isn't just me or this lakorn have very little BTS?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
WOW that some huge a$$ mansion...GOSH are her aunts that annoying? I really don't know lol...Let me just say Kim make-up is on point, not too much nor not to rai, just prefect  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: .

Gosh and so many KimJa scene this week of filming!!!! BUT isn't just me or this lakorn have very little BTS?

well if you compare it to NRTR this one have a loooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttt of BTS what i can say i'm satisfied 

and that clip aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa make me want to watch the lakorn right nooooowwwwww that aunty is definitely annoying kim is like " not again  -_-    :huh:"

what i hope now if someone    please could translate what the aunt was talking about 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:

cr as atgged

btw this is definitely after marriage lookat kim's left hand there's a ring there  :woot:  :woot:  so can i expect they will film the wedding scene very soon  :dance2: