[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wasn't wrong KimJA will do goooooood if they pair in this they have potential :yes: :yes: :yes: ch3 pls approve this already am so curious  :weee:  :weee:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
LOL at the 90% chance XD

I think it's better to merge the threads if Kim/James are confirmed in it. We can still talk on here.

I think KCL is pretty more reliable, they're usually correct. Ch3 seems to approve them since putting them together for the Ch3 Calender Event says a lot. 

Totally agree with the cute co-star part, and cute co-star than can actually act lol.
For real. The possibility that Kimja are going to be in SNP are very, very high. Lol. After everything that has been going on for the past few weeks. :yes:

That's true. I'm a little anxious and worried about the 10% of Kimja not being in here. But then when I consider the Ch. 3 calendar signing event and everything else, it makes me optimistic again. Lol.

I'm really looking forward to seeing James and Kim in these two roles. They're both challenging, but if they do well, it'll prove their ability as actors.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think I'll be disappointed with Kimja in here. Especially with Kim. I believe James has the potential also. :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with you anonymous KimJa have the right to prove themselves in this kind of roles so they can shows to the people that they'r a real talented actors it's a challenge and i can't wait until it will be real i already raise my hope high and am not ready to go back what will happen let it happen am soo readyyyy to the final decision 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
It think I'm gonna start an IG tagging Anne every minute lol. 
what are you waiting for  :clap2:  :rofl:  :rofl:  i think we'r scary people 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
They need to choose an older praek to be playing a doctor. James would look way to young.
i agree with you Tinah, sorry to those that wanted JMA in here don't be offended dont threaten me 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovestar said:
Lol I'd like it if Anne works with a variety of people, so it'll be awesome if the pra'ek is of the middle generation like Rome or Great or even Pope. That would be so cool!
Pope already work with P'Anne in Samee Tee Tra with Ploy i wouldn't mind if popeploy reconsider in here 
they are more suitable than James Ma&Kim 

sorry guys i know some of you guys don't like Ploy pairing with Pope 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Alice said:
i agree with you Tinah, sorry to those that wanted JMA in here don't be offended dont threaten me 
we may look scary and close mind person but naaaah we'r not like that every one have their taste pls don't feel like that i want KimJa yes coz i believe they can do great job in here and you don't think so you want someone else more suitable in your eyes , i found that normal na :p  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:
we may look scary and close mind person but naaaah we'r not like that every one have their taste pls don't feel like that i want KimJa yes coz i believe they can do great job in here and you don't think so you want someone else more suitable in your eyes , i found that normal na :p
you guys are not scary but you guys are just not fair to others wanting to see their favourite playing this role 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

There's nothing wrong with sharing your opinion, no one is confirmed for this lakorn so everyone has rights to suggest who would be in this. No one is going to threaten you I don't know how you thought that we would. Most people on this forum are open-minded.
its just unfair 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
hahaha Alice speaking your mind. i like it. try to be mindful of others though but i like your honesty
i must say it will be interesting seeing james play this role.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Alice said:
you guys are not scary but you guys are just not fair to others wanting to see their favourite playing this role 
mmmm so you want us to say ahh we should not wish kim and james here coz it's unfair to others is that right  :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovestar said:
hahaha Alice speaking your mind. i like it. try to be mindful of others though but i like your honesty
i must say it will be interesting seeing james play this role.  
glad so happy atleast someone agree and understand what i am trying to say, there are more nang'eks out there that can take on this lakorn 
not Kimmy all the time and same to pra'ek come on pick somebody suitable basically age is one of the issue 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:
mmmm so you want us to say ahh we should not wish kim and james here coz it's unfair to others is that right  :scratchhead2:
yes but i am not wanting a huge amount
let me ask u guys this, want to see this new version lakorn succeed use SameeTeeTra and Yah Leum Chun they got an award 
for choosing the lead to act it out
ok that is it from me i have other lakorn thread which interest me 
best of luck to u guys hoping KimJa in this lakorn 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Alice said:
yes but i am not wanting a huge amount 
now i think you'r a little bit unfair for us , and i understand what are you trying to say but i don't found it reasonable , i would not stop wishing for kim and james in here coz someone else want other different people who didn't work with anne and coz other people disagree with me and want to see their favorite in here,   i don't found that fair , i will still wish KimJa to be in here regardless if they will end up in here or not it's just a wish and it's not a big deal