[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:
now i think you'r a little bit unfair for us , and i understand what are you trying to say but i don't found it reasonable , i would not stop wishing for kim and james in here coz someone else want other different people who didn't work with anne and coz other people disagree with me and want to see their favorite in here,   i don't found that fair , i will still wish KimJa to be in here regardless if they will end up in here or not it's just a wish and it's not a big deal 
i am fair to everyone to those of you wanting KIMJA this is why i say a good luck to you all and also to those that want their favourite 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Alice said:
i am fair to everyone to those of you wanting KIMJA this is why i say a good luck to you all and also to those that want their favourite 

thank you for saying this  :yes:   :rolleyes:  that's the best thing to say 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

So you're trying to say we shouldn't wish for any of our daras to be in this lakorn? Why is this a forum then? Why would I be here? LOL. So are you trying to say none of the new generations will succeed? YLC wasn't a good lakorn, but even that got good ratings. I think that's harsh, there are many talented people in the industry. I don't know why you can't seem to like it that we just want Kim and James here. We're not bashing anyone for whoever they wish would be in here. 
i am not that mean and harsh not allowing you guys to wish for whoever they wanted in here, but i reckon you guys had forgotton the older generation 
i know they are beginning to be forget by others 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

She means unknown as in this one. Which I think is Samee Ngern Pon
perhaps ask the admin to merge the two thread to make it as one, cos i think its confusing

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
you guys are not scary but you guys are just not fair to others wanting to see their favourite playing this role 
I'm sorry to say that I dont realize why we are unfair to other people. We always discuss Kim and James Ma because we like them and want them to pair up, just like u want popeploy to pair up. We didnt stop anyone to express their opinions so how we are unfair? All of u are welcome. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
What's unfair is the fact that you don't want us to express our thoughts on who we want in here if it's not who you want also. You don't have to agree with our choices, but please be mindful and respectful of our opinions. It's a very immature and irrational mindset to expect everyone to only want YOUR favorites in a lakorn. You have to understand that not everybody loves your daras like you do. And this is the reality that every lakorn fan has to accept.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I'm sorry to say that I dont realize why we are unfair to other people. We always discuss Kim and James Ma because we like them and want them to pair up, just like u want popeploy to pair up. We didnt stop anyone to express their opinions so how we are unfair? All of u are welcome. 
popeploy isn't the only one i wanted i also want P'Great as Kimmy husband cos i can't picture JMA playing a husband

@Anonymous95 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
We are accept for any result. Before the final decision comes out all of us can express our opinions right? We need not to be angry and that is. Lets change our topic.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
There's no need to merge because nothing is confirmed yet. 

Anyways I think both James and Kim will be interviewed about the lakorn soon. I know James's next event is on the 28th, anyone know when's Kim's next event?
Kim‘s next event is on the 13th Dec