[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
james is really a nice gentleman never make fun of kim i really love that for once a nice co_star for kimmy and i'm happy they are getting along more and more funny dancing togther :dance1: :dance1:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
another torture i have to go through waiting for anussaya and sattawat , story what did happen to her why so depressed  :weep:  :weep:

cr yimmybangs

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  supper happy that what iw as waiting for give us some clip finally they are soo good together like real husband and wife

Step said:
Looking at the clip, aunties don't like Sattawat and Anusaya to be together  :whatever:
who cares , stawat just grump her  and she putted her hand around his waist like no  one is business , aaaaa i will try to be maintain calm  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

For a few seconds they looked silently into each other's eyes, and the distant and impossible suddenly became near, possible, and inevitable.”

:heart: :heart: :heart: that sincerity in their eyes that amazing love i can feel through this pic make it soooo hard for me to wait for this to air  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  i feel i'm in love