[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why are they giving us edits of old pics?? Theey are beautiful but I want to see new pics  :weee:  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww James is really sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetest guy. He was also searching something for Kim :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
LOL James ma is active than before and I think Kimmy changes him a lot. He's still sweet but not shy when hes with Kimmy. Their interaction is so lovely and natural. Looks how he rolls his eyes! :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:

Step

Mrs James Ma
:scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter:

Awww he is looking what she lost :kiss:

When Kim went to search for it, he also went to help her leaving his bike :spin:

Its close to the heart :coverlaf: :spin: :heart:

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART. JAMES LOOKING AT KIM AND SMILING LIKE THAT MADE ME FINNNNN  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:
Bieluvr I will copy your comment from Gun's thread :p
THIS GIF MADE ME FINN SO MUCH, TOO MUCH, VERY MUCH  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

His face :rolleyes1:   :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Peace you went without checking this thread :coverlaf: you would be double happy if you checked this :yes: Sorry, I should have told you before :facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Peace you went without checking this thread :coverlaf: you would be double happy if you checked this :yes: Sorry, I should have told you before :facepalm:
ohhhoooo i'm sulking at you joking :ghehe: i checked it but i was in a hurry to catch NRTR live so i couldn't watch the vdo i'm in my way to watch it   :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
okkey after watching kimbo and now this fiin vdo with the FIIIINNNN gifs Step made you can call me the girl with the happy face :D :D :D i can't stop smiling