[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
:eek:fftopic: James graduation
‪#‎AUNews‬ Congratulations to AU Graduation Class of XLIII, the Commencement Exercises will be held at Queen Sirikit Convention Center on Nov. 22, 2015. This year, James Ma (Thai Actor), one of the AU Graduates from Bachelor of Arts in Business English, made the decision to study in ABAC MBA (Tourism Management) due to start in January 2016 .

ขอแสดงความยินดีกับบัณฑิตใหม่เอแบครุ่นที่ 43 ที่จะรับปริญญาในวันที่ 22 พ.ย. 58 เร็วๆนี้ ล่วงหน้านะครับ ..ปีนี้ น้องเจมส์มาร์ นักแสดงช่อง 3 หนึ่งในว่าที่บัณฑิตป้ายแดงจากคณะศิลปศาสตร์ เอกสาขาวิชาภาษาอังกฤษธุรกิจ ซึ่งสัปดาห์นี้ได้มารับชุดครุยบัณฑิต และพร้อมสมัครเรียนต่อปริญญาโท ‪#‎MBA‬ การจัดการท่องเที่ยวของเอแบคเลยทันที...อีกหนึ่งตัวอย่างรุ่นพี่ที่ตั้งใจเรียนจนสำเร็จการศึกษา ซึ่งแอดมินเองก็เชื่อว่าพวกเราทุกคนก็ทำได้ครับ!

cr as tagged

Step

Mrs James Ma
James at 0:29, Kim from 3:49. Yaya said 'my boyfriend' to Kim lol.
Love when James looks at Kim. It makes me fin  :woot2:  :woot2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=231&v=a2AR10ynAD0

Step

Mrs James Ma
The video is too long. Watched till 20 mins :phew:

Awwww James do you really have crush on Kim. He continously looking at her  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
Video is not a good quality so in gifs you cant see properly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we can fin a little we don't always have this moment of kimja it's really made me glad when i saw them in the clip together :spin: :spin: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I have really forgotten that Kim is with Mark :facepalm: I'm shipping her with everyone :hide:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Peace I'm in  :cloud9: watching it. Monkeykimmy said KimJa are perfect. They are really perfect cos I'm finning so much  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Peace I'm in  :cloud9: watching it. Monkeykimmy said KimJa are perfect. They are really perfect cos I'm finning so much  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

we are so easy to fin we have a fragile heart :coverlaf: :lol:  i feel silly is just a little but some moment surprised me make it even more good to watch them together  

Step

Mrs James Ma
I have a strong heart. Cant fin easily  :whatever:  :whatever: Lol jk :p it was not even a BTS, did not expect to fin in Yaya's graduation video   :loool: :loool:
peace said:

we are so easy to fin we have a fragile heart :coverlaf: :lol:  i feel silly is just a little but some moment surprised me make it even more good to watch them together  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Last time even Namcha was there but for reshooting she is missing  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: Somika's scenes are cut and given more time for Anusaya and Sattawat in reshooting?? Lol  :woot: she is in Japan :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
are they doing another reshooting ?  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  maybe new scene 

Step

Mrs James Ma
They are reshooting James's old beard scenes. Last time they were in Pattaya for 2 days, filmed only for one day. Yesterday they are completed that part