[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wonder waht happened to him and wonder if in the teaser when anussaya slapped sttawat was because of (pop)  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

From the old version, Pop got into a car accident, he was in a state of depression since Anusaya was married to Sattawat, it had nothing to do with Sattawat so I don't think she would slap him for that lol. 

maybe because he was the doctor in charge of his operation or something :p

very pretty :blush: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Are they waiting for pregnancy test results  :scratchhead2: :shrug:  :bhehe:

i support that idea :thumbsup: :lolyup:  if they are most of the time in the bed scene it's naturally to have a baby haha :ghehe:

jma myboy

sarNie Egg
Sweet_JJ said:
Can anybody translate this?

I wish we got to know more about what Anne thinks of James Ma... I hope she likes him that she'll cast him in another lakorn in her production again someday... ^__^ 

Anne stop rumors that  she's not satisfied James's acting and dislikes his behaviour by posting her many funny pix with James ma in her IG to confirm no conflict about them.

Step

Mrs James Ma
They are giving the Greek theme party BTS in pieces  :yawn: give us full 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was surprised to see this. Anne and Ken in a photoshoot  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:with others :p
1:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LWPBsXfEs0