[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
Anne is in Japan to attend Tokyo International Film Festival. It will be from Oct 22nd to 31st. Idk for how long she will be there

cecilia

Staff member
I want this to air after seeing Tang Parn Kammathep teaser ... 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
I want this to air after seeing Tang Parn Kammathep teaser ... 
why what made you say that :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:   i don't know witch lakorn is that so went to see in the section to know and it's poh and preem lakorn right :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
I say it because the teaser looks good and I want this to come out as well lol
ohh i see :p :blush: but sadly we have a long wait to do *sigh* i try to be patient and calm until this air :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  finally :faint: i was waiting and waiting my kimja 

cr gibseesan 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww need to calm down :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: i love when he hold her like that so manly in general in my opinion when man hold the woman like that is soo romantic and sweet :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Wow James is lucky to be her second co-star to meet Kim's dad (after Mark lol).

When two people love food dearly, they're gonna hunt for some down like James and Kim lol.
i was really surprised to see him in the set this is the first time he come visit her in the set and how they are the 4 together made want to have a clip of it haha :lol: and food we don't even have to start they are partner in stomach :coverlaf: