[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
who is this guy is he a newbie he wil have scenes in here 

cr to his ig judo_tantachj, mikados

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
help help ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

still staring at this hot warm beautiful pic i love this hugs with their smiles in the faces they look soo haappyyy :spin: :spin: :spin: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
even anne's man admire kim for her strength and hardworking he said in his cap "filming from early morning until late and still smile" 

:ghehe: funny nang and parek with their eyes look 

mr handsome 

cr atinnabhan

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Sattawat gets hurt...

From the pace of how they're filming, they might finish filming by February/ March ^^

why you remind me *sigh* that's 6 more months of wait  :rain:  :rain:  :rain:

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMGOMGOMG I CANT CONTROL MYSELF LOOKING AT THESE PICS. I CANT CONTROL MYSELF LOOKING AT THESE PICS  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  I'M SCREAMING WITH HAPPINESS. KIMJAAAAA  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy: 
This is 1st thread I checked lol my KimJa made my day :yes:

Thank you for pics Peace :kiss2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Peace sorry for leaving you for so many days. I saw your pm, now I'm in hurry, miss you so much   :teary:  :teary:  :teary: sorry for not informing you also. I will come back to this thread soon   :kiss2:  :kiss2: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
haha glad to see your comment again my teammate i was feeling lonely here  :kiss2:  :kiss2: you are a dynamic girl  :cheer:  :cheer: and i know right the pic are sooo goooooooooooooooooooooodddd and sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt :spin: 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks for all the pics of KIMJA. All are so adorable. After KIMBO's gone, I have something from my beautiful Kim and handsome James to cheer.  :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
So glad it will air first half of the year. How exciting! This drama is my genre to watch, kiss slap and romance! I might have to join the festivity and do recaps on each episode.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kayla said:
So glad it will air first half of the year. How exciting! This drama is my genre to watch, kiss slap and romance! I might have to join the festivity and do recaps on each episode.
more people more fun :party:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Calendar signing event???? Aaaaaaaaa I'm so excited. We were all so crazy to get KimJa pic last year. I hope this time also KimJa will be together. But chances are less since MK will be there as koo jin. OMG its already 1 year. I will check old pages now :coverlaf:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: