[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
Top 10 actors most influential on Instagram
1.Aum Patcharapa
2.Chompoo Araya
3. VJ Woonsen
4.Boy Pakorn
5.Ploy Chermarn
6.Mai Davika
7.Margie Rasri - girl with beautiful legs
8.Yaya Urassaya - girl who do merits
9.Kimmy Kimberley - girl with beautiful face
10.Mario Maurer

cr daradaily

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:

EXCUSE ME EVERYONE FOR MY CRAZINESS BUT I CAN4T I JUST GO NUT LATELY WHENEVR I SEE A KIMJA PIC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
HOTNESS overload with kimja huuuuhhhuuuuuuuu :spicy: :spicy: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i need to stop looking at this pic or else i will not calm down everytime i see it i feel i'm all hyped the way they soflty smile and look at each other melt me and make me go nut :drools: :drools: :drools: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
If you dont want to see this pic, hide ssomewhere, when we go to fresh page, I will msg you :coverlaf: jk this pic is sweet and hot :spicy:
peace said:
i need to stop looking at this pic or else i will not calm down everytime i see it i feel i'm all hyped the way they soflty smile and look at each other melt me and make me go nut :drools: :drools: :drools: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush:

Step

Mrs James Ma
17 days for calendar signing event  :weee:  :weee:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
If you dont want to see this pic, hide ssomewhere, when we go to fresh page, I will msg you :coverlaf: jk this pic is sweet and hot :spicy:
i can't hide from it whenever i open IG this pic is everywhere :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
You went to hide till next year???  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: Peace come back now. I was JK :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
peace said:
then i will say goodbye to you see you next year  :tearybye:  :tearybye:

Step said:
Byyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe: