[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think we see KimJa together on calendar signing event. Cos James was paired with Yam, Mint, Pat but they are on Nov 25. James is alone on 24th. Ch3 wants him to promote his lakorn  :pervie:  :pervie: so Mark should be with Yaya too :coverlaf:
I hope both Nadech and Mark will compromise  :bhehe:
Actors on Nov 24

Step

Mrs James Ma
From last year  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Its 1 year already :p

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

holding same pillows

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
1- this beautiful memory of my kimja aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cloud9: :crush: i hope they will not disappoint us and we will have a new beautiful memories of them from this year calendar 

2- from the poster of the actors that will be in th e24th kim and james pic are beside eachother maybe it's a sign but also yam is there with him in the calendar

3- that daughter father pic is soo beautiful and warm love it :heart:

4- wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww STTUUUNNNNNNNNNIIINNNNG KIM really really sooo gorgeous in that pic

5- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i will have another kimja BTS i can't wait  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

6- where is my new kimja pic from the days filming :girlmad:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you for the gif step :spin: so the pic was from the old BTS vdo i thought we will have a new one oh sad  :rolleyes1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
MYYYYYYYYYYYY HHHHHHHHHHHHHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I WANT TO SSCREAAAMM SOOO LOUUUUUUUUUUUDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAA :faint: :faint: faint: :faint: i feel so silly but it just i can't controll my feeling this is soooo hoooooooooottttt beautiful romantic i can't  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
please anne give us plenty of kiss i want this to have so many romantic scene to go back to rewatch when this lakorn ends cause who knows when will we see kimja again together when this end i want to have soo much memories of them so much love scene cause they just look sooooooooooooooo romantic together this is my type of lakorns i love romantic lakorns when they have such a beautiful couple with such a hot powerful chemistry :spin: :spin: :spin: need some time to get over the excitement from the pic :cloud9: :cloud9:

Step

Mrs James Ma
 :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: that pic is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETEESTT  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the pic of the aunty is soo fuunnnyyyy 
aunty :  :pervie:  :pervie:
kim: aunty that's my place :girlmad:

my fairy tale couple :heart: :heart: 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Step said:
From last year  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Its 1 year already :p

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

holding same pillows

cr as tagged
Aww!!!! i love all.They were cute!!!!.. :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: