[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
It takes so much of time to make that beard. I think I told this before. Anne got the guy who did beard for Nadech in Tarm Ruk Keun Jai. Nadech used to wake up early for that everyday. So happy they reshot all beard scenes  :dance1:  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
who know maybe the beach and jungle ep will be our favorite and you will wish if they stayed more haha  :ghehe: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: THAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU
peace said:
someone did a fun MV of kimja :yahoo: they are soo cuuutteee :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=oNl90LBXjuY

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG James ears are red 0:52 :spicy:
Lol she used the same thing for his ears :facepalm: :p
I saw P'040156 at 2:00. jk jk thats your avatar :p
Awwwww it was soooo cute. Thank you again :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Bieluvr you have so many bts to watch. You were not here, you missed so many things :secret:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Bieluvr you have so many bts to watch. You were not here, you missed so many things :secret:
I know I missed so many BTS. LOL. 'll go watch them all. Loved the MV though and JMA is so hot!!! Especially when he was making Kim do the push-ups. Haha. LOL at the 040156 joke. I saw er too! :)

sarNie Adult
Wahahahaha what's the dog doing there?  My avatar is my dog, a toy poodle named Reagan (yes he's uhmmm... confused. He's a boy but I put ribbons on him hahahaha)

I haven't been following this thread, I am sorry! You guys move too fast for me! (and Anne is always fueling the cougar dream!! I get jealous! ) hahahaha But I will be tuning in once this is showing. I love James Ma! Hope this gets subbed.