[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anne seems really to invest much on it and the style seems to be different just few months  to go and we will see it  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
watching eye and pop there is soo much drama from all the character  i feel i will be frustrated over it i don't like much drama  as much as i love the tragic drama( like family miserable  poverty struggle stories) if there will be many misunderstanding i want to see too many love moments between the leads not all drama i like it romantic dramatic equally , i'm supper curious to know how their  story will be :yes: :yes: :yes: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i can't i can't , ineed to breath and try to celm down :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

cr yimmybangs

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww I read a comment on ig that they are homesick already :coverlaf:

กี่วันแล้วนะที่ไม่ได้กลับบ้าน ร่างจะพัง คิดถึงบ้านจุง

Will they continue on wednesday and thursday also  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
From google translate I think they will come back to bangkok today or tomorrow.
กลับวันไหนหล่ะ
น่าจะวันอังคารหรือพุธ