[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
March is okay... Don't be Feb at least.
so if we calculate if they didn't finish the editing within January then they will have to wait for their slot after the lakorns airing in February so witch lakorns is ending   in February if there is non then they will have to wait until March ,  just trying to guess :ghehe: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think its cos ch3 is biased. Last year ch3's favorite actors lakorns was done editing. Instead of releasing it they waited for many months and released it late. If they release also, voting is all fake so it does not bother me if people remember Kim's lakorns. Her fans will remember it :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
saraokenim said:
Hi does anyone know what happen to Anne  :shrug:  I saw a pic of Kimmy visiting at the hospital.

She got sick after she return from her vacation...according from IG lol! 

Anyways, I wonder how is the editing of this lakorn? There is no update on this like how Ann will spoiled us in Abb Ruk Online lol!

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_09 said:

She got sick after she return from her vacation...according from IG lol! 

Anyways, I wonder how is the editing of this lakorn? There is no update on this like how Ann will spoiled us in Abb Ruk Online lol!
Thank you!! I think she is doing this on purpose :secret:  to keep us on the edge lol!! But I really want the wait to be over.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wait, Thai lakorn is no longer on DVD? What, I'm totally lost? When was this?

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
It will be a dream come true if they decide to put this lakorn in DVD and that includes English subs. :spin:
KimJa :wub: :cloud9:

Step

Mrs James Ma
We are not lucky to get dvd with sub :phew: Ch3 have eng sub for live community programs but for lakorns they are mean if others sub it. I'm waiting for someone to sub ARO again.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
no is not a year step kim posted that pic in July, but probably i will keep it until i found another pic i want to put but for now i'm in love with that pic  :lolyup: 

Step said:
KimJa childhood pic :) I think its one year Peace changed her profile pic :p

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
saraokenim said:
It will be a dream come true if they decide to put this lakorn in DVD and that includes English subs. :spin:
KimJa :wub: :cloud9:
Yeah.. I would love if they could make it.
By the way. Anyone know when the exact day or month this lakorn will air . and why they didn't release a trailer for this lakorn...i really hope if there is one