[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

sarNie Adult
Ohh! So James Ma was there in the Children's day event. I was wondering why I couldn't see pics of him with the others. Maybe he was in another batch. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So far...from most of the update that I've seen so far in this tread Kim is look good. Not to odd looking and Ann know what best for Kimmy LOL!

Step

Mrs James Ma
I check that twitter account daily. Are you asking me for credits :scratchhead2:
peace said:
totally agree , she look so cute having fun listen to her favorite music :dance1: :dance1: she always make me smile with her positive energy hope she will always be like this humble star :heart: btw step how did you found this clip :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I check that twitter account daily. Are you asking me for credits :scratchhead2:
noo just because no one shared it before from her fanclub just was wondering and to thank you for sharing it :thumbsup: :p 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome Peace :)
I wish it was long. She is soo cute. I also act like this with my friends. Kim is sooo simple. She is like a normal girl :) 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm surprised at myself how calm i'm waiting for my kimja i think the luck of updates make it easy since the fire calm down with less pics :heart: :heart: keep waiting for this beautiful couple FAIRY TALE couple the edit made it look like james is mesmerized by kimmy's beauty :spin: :spin:  

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for a fraction of a second you made me crazy hyped Lizabetha i thought we finally having an official long teaser :faint: but it was the 4 second torturing Teaser :lol: