[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's kind of weird that Ball would be the brother though, unless they change it and he's older than her. I mean Ball does not look younger than Kim lol. You know who would have been good in the brother role? First Parada, but can't change any of that now :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he is a doctor so it's reasonable to have much hospital scene bu wonder what she will do there :p our wishes go in vaine for new kimja pic they are soooooooo quite about it come on people :weee: a little pic leaked  will not affect the lakorn suspense   :phew:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww even if they dont give us a pic, I will still give you an award. You are sooooooooooo good and smart  :wink: :wink: :kiss2:

Make this pic count :p

peace said:
he is a doctor so it's reasonable to have much hospital scene bu wonder what she will do there :p our wishes go in vaine for new kimja pic they are soooooooo quite about it come on people :weee: a little pic leaked  will not affect the lakorn suspense   :phew:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
วันนี้14.00น อย่าพลาดชม #แอบรักออนไลน์ นะค๊า อุ๊ย!!! โพสต์ภาพผิดเรื่องเหรอ? ไม่เป็นไร อีกสักพักใหญ่ๆก็อย่าลืมติดตามชมละคร #เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ ด้วยเหมือนกันนะค้า ฝาก2เรื่องเลย ผู้ผลิตเจ้าเดียวกัน สนุกทั้งน้านนนแหละคร่า @annethong @kimmy_kimberley @thongentertainment (เด่วไปหาภาพต่อก่อนนะ) (Cr: @noom_piyachart )

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
1-  our  wishes went to annkim :facepalm: will wish again people give us kimja pic i'm a persistence :coverlaf: 
2- that pic is soooooooooooo lovely especially kim's eyes and i think anne is showing james that scenes mean we can imagine kimja in that pic :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS now i will take the award hahaaha :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: not just a pic we will have a clip too