[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
the full clip :p i wonder what anne and kim and jma said :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxByE0Pq9Vk&feature=youtu.be
LOL. They are too funny.

Kalamare said that Kim has wondered always why Ann had to pair her with a pra ek younger than her. It made her stressed because she had to try to look younger.
Kim: It's cute. It's also the first time that I got paired with a pra ek younger than me. It's a new experience. It's alright. I feel that I look younger, it means that my face is still okay. Right?
Anne: Yes. We had to help her out in the editing room a lot. With lighting and removing Kim's wrinkles and etc... LOL, no, just kidding. Truthfully they are only about a year to two years apart.
James: Yes, I feel that it's okay. I'm glad to get to work with Kimberly. It's a good experience, and she also a nang ek that I've liked always too.
Kim: Ask me then?
James: No, I won't.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Bieluvr i thought i would wait for much longer to have someone to translate for us thank youuu really :thanks: :thanks:

ohh poor kimmy she think she doesn't sweet younger actors haha don't worry sweety you look soooo good with james ma and how nice from him to say that , anne kim i would love to have a bts just for them i would laugh big   :D :D :lolyup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe she was saying that he should've asked to work with her since he admired her before working with her. And then he replied no because he was shy.

James Ma always says he admires his costars even before working with them. Lol. It makes me wonder which ones he really did admire and which ones he was just saying to be polite.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Anonymous<3 said:
Maybe she was saying that he should've asked to work with her since he admired her before working with her. And then he replied no because he was shy.

James Ma always says he admires his costars even before working with them. Lol. It makes me wonder which ones he really did admire and which ones he was just saying to be polite.
Lol I wonder also, i feel like all the stars say that, like don't try to get my hopes up

Step

Mrs James Ma
I read last page first did not know you helped us with pic also :coverlaf: :coverlaf: you should help us with pics from now every week :wink: :wink:
peace said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS now i will take the award hahaaha :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: not just a pic we will have a clip too

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's not easy for pic i have been wishing for an intimate new kimja pic since the day they ended filming but in vaine , if i wasn't a persistence person i would stopped but i'm persistence so will keep demanding GIVE US A SWEET KIMJA PIC PEOPLE PLLEAAASSSSEEEE :lolyup: :coverlaf:

Step said:
I read last page first did not know you helped us with pic also :coverlaf: :coverlaf: you should help us with pics from now every week :wink: :wink:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Peace- Your persistence helps others :p :wink: :wink:
James used to see Kim's lakorns and liked her also as actor??? Awww new thing I got to know about him :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for me i adore how he called her Kimberley i found it cute usually her friend or fans or people close to her call her either kim or kimmy or rarely kimberley and in the clip when i heard him call her kimberley sounded beautiful haha 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Dont have likes. I will like when I get likes again. Thank you for MV Peace  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:
first pic is soooooo beautiful. Like they are reading each other  :bhehe:  :bhehe: