[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I think Boy was clapping and camera caught the wrong expression  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
but the look in his eyes is strong and clear , it looked mean :coverlaf: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i have a question anyone have an idea about lakorn that will end soon  :scratchhead2:  maybe we can guess or approximate the slot pcknmcpw will take  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im not active like before so Idk correctly. Nadech and Mew's lakorn ended. It was Mon and tue slot. Idk which one will be airing after that.
Wed thu JJ and Bella's Padiwarada is airing. Last thu ep4 aired
Fri, sat, sun is Dok mai tai mek. It will be ending in this week or next week. Last sun it was ep 13.
peace said:
i have a question anyone have an idea about lakorn that will end soon  :scratchhead2:  maybe we can guess or approximate the slot pcknmcpw will take  

Step

Mrs James Ma
After Nadech and Mew's lakorn, Gum lai mat is airing from today  
Step said:
Im not active like before so Idk correctly. Nadech and Mew's lakorn ended. It was Mon and tue slot. Idk which one will be airing after that.
Wed thu JJ and Bella's Padiwarada is airing. Last thu ep4 aired
Fri, sat, sun is Dok mai tai mek. It will be ending in this week or next week. Last sun it was ep 13.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you step :kiss2: so 100% this can't air in February  and there is the first chance to air is after jj an bella lakorn and if it doesn't air after it then we will have to wait until the middle of March cause every lakorn last at least a month in airing