[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
sadly, I'm still behind on eps LOL , it seen I can only focus on one drama at a time but I'm glad there lots of fan base on this lakorn , I need to catch up instead of just skipping to the skin-ship scene HAHAHA
lot fan base don't mean the lakorn gonna be same with our taste:p

just skipping to skin ship scene since after Satawat & Anusaniya honeymoon Somika become more crazier & nobody can't stop her coz you know she's a n'rai:facepalm::BangHead:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Kudo for P Ann, Kim, James for all their hard works to bring us up and down with this lakorn. Ann is Ann, never disappointed us with her work. I'm waiting for het next project but she need to act first.
I'm so sad now that the lakorn ends Hope we can meet in other lakorns thread.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lot fan base don't mean the lakorn gonna be same with our taste:p

just skipping to skin ship scene since after Satawat & Anusaniya honeymoon Somika become more crazier & nobody can't stop her coz you know she's a n'rai:facepalm::BangHead:
true ^^^ ppl have different taste . I didn't follow this drama religiously but i go crazy over Norah HAHA . None the less , I want to continue where i left off to see how Jame/Kim play out their role but the n'rai seen so annoying though ^^^

donnalado

sarNie Egg
i love this drama and i love the ending. it will always have a special place in my heart as the first lakorn that i was totally happy to watch from beginning to end. this drama totally made me love kimberly and james forever. my forever and always otp #kimja. its goodbye for now see you again :icon12: #mymost beloved and favorite lakorn of all time.:crybaby2:

Last edited:

donnalado

sarNie Egg
the amazing chemistry and acting of both kim and james made me fall in love for this lakorn right from the beginning to end. i love their Lovestory. this couple and lakorn will be my high standard in finding my next lakorn crack. hopefully another #kimja drama :love: soon. haha

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i crying right now..still can accept that this lakorn is already ended...this lakorn makes me feel soooo many emotion..something that i have never ever felt before when watching a lakorn...it really...haish...there is no word to express how sad that i cant see their sweet moment again...kim and james...definitely will keep replaying this lakorn...just wish and hope that this is not the only lakorn that we will see kim and james acts together...:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Jesus! It took Wat to get cussed, slapped, stabbed, and shot at in order for Nuth to reconcile with him. It took about 3-4 episodes of him begging relentlessly, and it took about 3 min for Nuth to talk to Wat and boom, everything is all peachy. And what the heck took Nuth so long to figure out that Wat is back at the island? I mean duh, where else would this man be? I would've went after him the next day as soon as he left the hospital.

Nuth is one lucky girl I tell you to have a sweet husband like Wat. She’s hot headed, spoiled, irrational, and quick to assume. A part of me feel that she is not worthy of Wat - he literally is too good for her, in my opinion. But that's the beauty of Wat's character in this lakorn. His character has been consistent, always speak his feelings, always tell the truth, and trust his own feelings and honor the woman he loves. I guess for that, if Mor Wat is happy with Nuth, I can be happy for him too.

I do like the fact that Anne added her own little flare to this lakorn and switched some plots up. I've seen the old version when I was a lot younger and I couldn't stand n'ek cause she was so damn stubborn, and this version gave n'ek the same stubbornness.

Both Kim and James did a great job! It was great sharing my thoughts with you all. Until next time!!

See you all in Kleun Cheevit thread when that lakorn airs!

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
Jesus! It took Wat to get cussed, slapped, stabbed, and shot at in order for Nuth to reconcile with him. It took about 3-4 episodes of him begging relentlessly, and it took about 3 min for Nuth to talk to Wat and boom, everything is all peachy. And what the heck took Nuth so long to figure out that Wat is back at the island? I mean duh, where else would this man be? I would've went after him the next day as soon as he left the hospital.

Nuth is one lucky girl I tell you to have a sweet husband like Wat. She’s hot headed, spoiled, irrational, and quick to assume. A part of me feel that she is not worthy of Wat - he literally is too good for her, in my opinion. But that's the beauty of Wat's character in this lakorn. His character has been consistent, always speak his feelings, always tell the truth, and trust his own feelings and honor the woman he loves. I guess for that, if Mor Wat is happy with Nuth, I can be happy for him too.

I do like the fact that Anne added her own little flare to this lakorn and switched some plots up. I've seen the old version when I was a lot younger and I couldn't stand n'ek cause she was so damn stubborn, and this version gave n'ek the same stubbornness.

Both Kim and James did a great job! It was great sharing my thoughts with you all. Until next time!!

See you all in Kleun Cheevit thread when that lakorn airs!

the theme of this lakorn is "when a man loves a woman" so yeah Wat need to get yell, cuss, slap, stab, shoot, hit, beat & almost drown in entire lakorn cause when a man love a woman he willing to bear all that LOL

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I will miss Kimja so much! They're so freaking cute together. THANKS Anne for spoiling us with real kisses haha.
I didn't watch the whole episode, just the last two part. I don't think my heart can handle it. I've been open minded about this lakorn for far too long, I try to understand everyone's situation but Nuth, is just sooo mean. I thought I would love the jealousy scenes but nope I feel way too bad for Mor, he's such a sweetie and does not deserve all that. Mor forgave her in like less than an episode but with Nuth it is too much, took 4 episode to forgive Mor. I guess thats why its called when a man loves a woman, instead of when two people love each other. -.-

Overall every lakorn has their bad, we actually get more love scenes than other lakorns. I really like this lakorn but it could be better. I heard this lakorn was suppose to be 16 episode but channel 3 refused. So maybe thats why a lot of choppy scenes and rushed ending.

The ending actually made me cry, so sad this lakorn is over but now they will live happily ever after! I will miss Kimja.
I love reading everyone's feedback about this lakorn and I will miss coming on here as my daily routine.

Step

Mrs James Ma
James used to call Kim as Kimberley. Today he thanked her and called her "Kimmi" AAAAAA OMGOMOMGOMGOMH IM SOOOOOO HAPPPPPYYYYY :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

He said "Thankyou to my wonderful actress Kimberly @Kimmy_kimberley for being a very nice and caring co-star, I learnt many new skills and techniques from you kimmi thankyou for helping me so much."

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
James used to call Kim as Kimberley. Today he thanked her and called her "Kimmi" AAAAAA OMGOMOMGOMGOMH IM SOOOOOO HAPPPPPYYYYY :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

He said "Thankyou to my wonderful actress Kimberly @Kimmy_kimberley for being a very nice and caring co-star, I learnt many new skills and techniques from you kimmi thankyou for helping me so much."

Omg I am so in love with him! He is like Mor and thankful for everyone. I love him, this post touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes! #teamkimja

Reactions: Dal

enzek

sarNie Adult
I will miss Kimja so much! They're so freaking cute together. THANKS Anne for spoiling us with real kisses haha.
I didn't watch the whole episode, just the last two part. I don't think my heart can handle it. I've been open minded about this lakorn for far too long, I try to understand everyone's situation but Nuth, is just sooo mean. I thought I would love the jealousy scenes but nope I feel way too bad for Mor, he's such a sweetie and does not deserve all that. Mor forgave her in like less than an episode but with Nuth it is too much, took 4 episode to forgive Mor. I guess thats why its called when a man loves a woman, instead of when two people love each other. -.-

Overall every lakorn has their bad, we actually get more love scenes than other lakorns. I really like this lakorn but it could be better. I heard this lakorn was suppose to be 16 episode but channel 3 refused. So maybe thats why a lot of choppy scenes and rushed ending.

The ending actually made me cry, so sad this lakorn is over but now they will live happily ever after! I will miss Kimja.
I love reading everyone's feedback about this lakorn and I will miss coming on here as my daily routine.
16 episodes? ohh no wonder they have to cut some scenes. so they have to reduce about almost 2 hours scenes. but they should cut Som/Som's dad/Gina/Nuth annoying aunts/Wat's mom/busybody co-worker who like Nuth instead. i won't care one bit even i don't understand their characters flow in this lakorn LOL

well when i rewatch ep 16 from the part they reconcile until the end on youtube it is not quite bad actually although it look like they want to squeeze all Satiya sweet scenes on last the minutes. Satiya have hug, back hug, mouth kiss, forehead kiss & cheek kiss in last episode. the only thing missing is willing scene. if not they gonna have 2nd baby already:p

Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult

I feel the same way AnnTfan. Overall, this lakorn was enjoyable, but not the greatest either. The editing was super choppy. I can't complain about the fan services though cause we got plenty! The casting were all beautiful so that helped. James Ma is Mor Wat in real life. This guy is a sweetheart!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA kinda suitable too LOL

what lakorn you plan to watch after this?
My next lakorn is Kleun Cheevit. It will be refreshing to see both Mark and Yaya in a more adult role. Funny how first it's Kim in a slap kiss (well, not really her first cause the one with Ananda got many kisses and slaps too) and next is Mark. Okay, off topic. See you there if you shall wish to show up.

May the gods be with Mor Wat where he's no longer getting slapped, stabbed, shot, or b*tch at. May his wife now love him wholeheartedly the way he loves her.

Reactions: Dal

Kayla

sarNie Adult

In the interview they had together to promote the lakorn, James used to call Kim 'Pee' (older sister) but she told him to quit calling her that because they have to play wife and husband and she can't get into her character if he kept on calling her Pee so she made him call her by her name. Kim said she was happy to finally get to star along side a younger p'ek. Too cute.

enzek

sarNie Adult
My next lakorn is Kleun Cheevit. It will be refreshing to see both Mark and Yaya in a more adult role. Funny how first it's Kim in a slap kiss (well, not really her first cause the one with Ananda got many kisses and slaps too) and next is Mark. Okay, off topic. See you there if you shall wish to show up.

May the gods be with Mor Wat where he's no longer getting slapped, stabbed, shot, or b*tch at. May his wife now love him wholeheartedly the way he loves her.
are they many villains or super annoying crazy n'rai that come between pranang in Kluen Cheevit? right now i need some romance genre lakorn with many scenes between n'ek & p'ek & less villain like khu kham.

i need rest from the constant yelling & evil plot from n'rai cause my head gonna get bald from all the hair pulling LOL