[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I just love love looooove Kimja's chemistry. Soooooo natu-reeeeal. I'm going to miss these two together so much. Kim is an amazing actress. She's the cutest when she's sulking. I have no regrets following her work. She's ready for heavy, dark drama.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Overall, I found this lakorn very interesting, everyone's character was interesting, I love how smart some of the characters were, for example
Mee - she did not believe that Mor would have a house with Som, she knew it was the plan and listened to mor.
Chaya - he knew everything was cause of Som, I love him when he went to go meet Som again then told Mor about his baby
and Mor Wat's mom - knowing the voice recording was to get back at Som and that Nuth was not thinking.

i honestly fell in love with the cast, everyone's acting was very natural, I felt like I wasn't even watching the lakorn. After watching this I got so excited if I saw Eye or Namcha in different projects, its not like other lakorns where I don't even pay attention to the supporting cast's scenes and how I don't care about any actors off screen. I admire everyone so much after this lakorn, I'm very happy about the casting, I don't think anyone can play it as good as them :clap::thumbup:

Although I enjoyed this lakorn to the max there are some things I wished they would change to make better
-Nuth nicer and Som meaner
-Faster pace in the beginning
- Less aunts and wat's mom scenes, i feel like these scenes were draggy and more uneccesary than Som/Gina
-Showing that Nuth cares about Mor more
- Nuth giving an actual apology about her attitude, telling mor fully about how she felt with everything that had happen to him, she didn't say much about anything when Wat woke up again. That's the only thing i felt like was rushed.
- wish they didn't chop off Kimja scenes but maybe cut other scenes more lol

The things I absolutely love about this lakorn
-Kimja, in general
-The after marriage scenes (bedroom scenes)
- Honeymoon scenes, this lakorn i feel like I was so spoiled, soooo many cute scenes! I'm so happy Kimja got soooo many joobs and a willing, usually I see none on channel 3 anymore.
- Mor Sattawat
- They had a baby! :D btw I wish the baby had a name, I must make one up for her then
- Family teaching, I'm so glad that Lek changed into a good man and raised his voice about being treated unequally
- Mee and Chaya, I thought I would be annoyed but they're so freaking cute !!
- Sad scenes, real tearjerker

Now about Nuth, she is such a jealous person and that's normal when you love someone. I don't blame Nuth for believing in Som cause Som did have a lot of proof since Gina teamed up, I think I would believe I was betrayed too, also the Som and Wat did happen twice so she thought maybe it was Mor wanting to get with Som instead. But of course Mor is too nice but like he said, if he did not have a nice heart, Nuth would've never loved him. I just wish Nuth gave in when finding out the truth, she did not need to use Judo to get back at Mor for something he did not do, I guess its just so hard for her to trust, she's honestly too scared to be disappointed which is what I hate, she thinks being with herself would mean she won't be betrayed/disappointed again -.-

I feel so bad for Mor throughout this whole lakorn. The scenes that made me so freaking sad was when the glass stabbed him, he said he was alright, goes to find kim only to see him with another guy, then doesn't tell her what happened to him when she called, oh gosh :crybaby2:. He is truly husband of the nation, like I said I wish Nuth gave in earlier but even if she didn't I want an ACTUAL apology to him, feel like he gave in too easily.

I know everyone did not like the drama and I don't like it either if it takes up too much time but it was honestly so interesting to me, ugh it hit me hard with all the drama and I was so hooked I can honestly talk about this lakorn constantly. I don't think this lakorn was draggy with the drama maybe cause I've seen draggier lakorns, I thought the drama happened in a very nice pace and cause it was towards the ending, we did get a good chunk of just kimja in the beginning and middle. I can't stand when a lakorn is too simple, it's just so boring to me, it would not be a lakorn without any conflicts and we will also not see kimja for very long. Lets not forget Kimja got cute moments to romance and of course they must have mad moments and sadness too. One reason that I was disappointed when Som came back to steal Mor, was because Sattiya was soo romantic together that I was not able to adjust to the drama again, I just wanted constant love but I got over it cause I realized that this proves they love each other so much more to go through obstacles together.

I thought I was not able to watch this episode cause there was so much drama , but I have to say I felt like they kept it to a minimum in the last episode. I don't consider Nuth being mad at Mor, drama though, its where the sad parts are. The only big thing was Mor getting stabbed which did not last long and Som and her dad's scene was also not long as the 3 other episodes. I really enjoyed this episode because
  • Wat talking about the first meal he made her and how he was in love with her since then :( I cried way too much
  • He tells Kim straight up about how he's jealous although he knows she's just lying
  • Did anyone else bawled when Mor was stab in front of Nuth, or was that just me?
  • I loved how Nuth found out about how Mor was threaten and she got the flashbacks about how there is not much time, it reminded me of Jai Rao, the scene where Aff's character was dying.
  • When Mor wrote the letter to Nuth and said he was not fit and able to take care of nuth and their baby
  • The flashbacks when Mor went back to the island, I'm so happy we got to see the scene with the lipstick on the mirror, it was so cute.
  • Som and her dad, I am so sad just thinking about them,it makes me want to cry, Som should've never came back though, but she needed something bad to happen for her to be able to stop. I guess although she didnt end up in jail, her life is like jail now without her father. :clap: to Namcha and P'Noom, their acting was superb
  • When Nuth screamed for Sattawat, saying she can't live without him, then jumps into the water to go get him
  • Their life at the island, I'm so happy Wat was able to build the hospital on the island

The ending was amazing, I love how they put the scenes from the proposal, to the wedding kiss, underwater kisses, everything. It makes me so emotional that this lakorn is over, it was a great trip with Mor and Nuth but now they will live happily ever after and I will miss them so much! What an amazing lakorn, it was way better than how I imagined it. I thought this lakorn was mostly perfect, how it was written and everything, it was brilliant. Might be hard for me to find another lakorn that will meet my expectations lol. Good bye Kimja, I will miss you guys dearly and thanks everyone for making this thread so interesting and informative. I fangirled so much cause of this lakorn but I also lost so much tears in these last couple episodes, truly one of my favorite lakorns! Amazing acting from everyone and definitely would recommend. Kimja's chemistry was exploding, it's so hard for me to think that they're just acting, I am shipping Kimja offscreen too lol. I would love for them to reunite again, not too soon, but hoping it will be Thong Entertainment again. Thanks to the whole crew for this lakorn. I would like to call them koojin, but I don't want to be those who just randomly call their OTP that lol!!

Talk to you guys later! I really like everyone of you, sarnies, I love all the feedback whether it was negative or positive! :icon12: Hope I can chat with you gals about Kimja again one day.

Last edited:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
squealbabysw I just read Eye Kamoned aka Mee IG..she was posting her thank you to cast and crew,,and then said 'Season 2 of PCKMPW will be about Ar Chaya & Mee' OMG!!!! i was like this is awesome news hope JK come back from the island and make an appearence..then she broke my heart..last sentence..'Just Joking'..Oh my poor heart:crybaby2:
i just hope they cast someone else may be Matt as Mee. Would've loved to watch Po, but not Eye. No KimJa? Nahhhhhhhh

m2asian

sarNie Egg
Well, to be true I'm not too satisfied with the ending... Why they didn't make Som more miserable?? :BangHead::BangHead:
About Noot being stubborn and doesn't forgive Wat before he was stab... well from what I watch... I think actually Noot started to forgive Wat when he confessed he started to love her when they first met at the island but the stab happen the next day after the confession hence we think Noot only forgive Wat after his injuries.

I like the ending of Noot & Wat. They were so in love. But I'm complaining because there is not much kissing between Noot and Wat :crybaby2::crybaby2: And most of lovey dovey scenes only imagination or dream, ARGGGGHHHH... :facepalm::facepalm::BangHead::BangHead:

This is my first experience watching Thai lakorn live and i like it, I'm hunting another lakorn to watch, any idea?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So Wat got slapped in the last epi also by Noot? LOL
Yes he did! LOL!

So....Som had me bawling too. I tried so hard not to since I hate her so much, but I couldn't hold it in. When she wanted to stay with her dad & the bodyguards were ripping her off her dad's leg...OMagaaad...so sad. That was real acting.

Reactions: Dal

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Yes he did! LOL!

So....Som had me bawling too. I tried so hard not to since I hate her so much, but I couldn't hold it in. When she wanted to stay with her dad & the bodyguards were ripping her off her dad's leg...OMagaaad...so sad. That was real acting.
Yes! the wicked daughter & dad made me emotional too.
Waht happens to her in teh end? did she get caught or turns herself in? I'm yet to watchfully, just watching here & there.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Som got away with all? Being on the run is not punishment. she got what she wanted, that's not going to prison.Happy ending for her too.
she tried to manipulate Wat till the end. grr

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Well, to be true I'm not too satisfied with the ending... Why they didn't make Som more miserable?? :BangHead::BangHead:
About Noot being stubborn and doesn't forgive Wat before he was stab... well from what I watch... I think actually Noot started to forgive Wat when he confessed he started to love her when they first met at the island but the stab happen the next day after the confession hence we think Noot only forgive Wat after his injuries.

I like the ending of Noot & Wat. They were so in love. But I'm complaining because there is not much kissing between Noot and Wat :crybaby2::crybaby2: And most of lovey dovey scenes only imagination or dream, ARGGGGHHHH... :facepalm::facepalm::BangHead::BangHead:

This is my first experience watching Thai lakorn live and i like it, I'm hunting another lakorn to watch, any idea?
Me too not happy with this episode.
So much screen time wasted on Som.
Agree with @bold, i think Noot forgave him when she took her wedding ring back, she was just annoying him.

i liked the way Wat walked away after hearing the clip and Noot chasing him

enzek

sarNie Adult
I wish KimJa reunite. It will take time cos JMa is not free. He has 3 more lakorns and will be busy with movies also. Kim accepts one lakorn a year and may be we should wait for 1 more year for new lakorn announcement.
maybe 2 or 3 years later LOL since james & kimmy lakorn not even shooting yet.

but if KIMJA reunite i want james character is the one who bully kim in the lakorn. not exaggerated like rape or torture her but like typical male lead in korean dramas. you know he's snobby & like to teasing the female lead but then fall for her:p want to watch how james ma act as bad boy. so far he's a gentleman in all lakorn:)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Anyone know what is this?? Krobkrualakorn said thanks and posted this
ขอขอบคุณทุกการติดตาม จากใจนักแสดง และทีมงานจ้า #เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ

enzek

sarNie Adult
I loved the scene where Wat rushes with his daughter and tells, lets go and beg Mom.
me too. first he need to comfort his daughter then his wife:p

thank God Wat's mom don't live there with them too if not poor Wat need to entertain their antics hahaha:risas3:

i say Wat is son, husband & father of the year in this lakorn LOL

Last edited:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Just started the first part of the last finale. I gotta say I feel bad for Som dad. He got in all this mess trouble cus of her. Even though he's a mafia he wasn't bad killing, hurting people.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thai dramas have sequels if its a series like 4HJHKK, Juthathep series, Rising sun, Mafia or Dragon series. @Pueng_B said there is sequel from Eye's IG and its the story of Pop and Eye.
is sequel is usual for thai dramas? kim & james schedules are busy right?

i prefer kimja act again together in other lakorn though.

Last edited: