[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
PCKNMCPW got high ratings than ch7 for the last 2 episodes on that wed and thu
Someone asked was this a high rated lakorn?

15 episodes total,
Lowest rating - 4.4
Highest rating - 8.3
Average rating - 5.51

Ratings for CH3 completed lakorns - 2016

1. Nadech & Mew - 7.41
2. James Jirayu & Bella - 6.54
3. Top Jaron and Mew - 6.18
4. Tik & Rita - 6.06
5. Toey & Janie - 5.74
6. Andrew & Bella - 5.60

7. James Ma & Kim - 5.51
Rating for last 2 episodes
Ep 14 - 6.4
Ep 15 - 8.3
:clap::clap::clap:
And ch7's rating on wed thu is 5.8 and 5.12

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
at first i want KimBarry reunited first, but now i want KimJa :thumbup: ... i'm trully fall in love with them :love: ... Kim & James was first time pair up but they both have a really really good chemistry :clap:

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
so in love with this lakorn :) gonna re-watched
quick question to all James Ma fans

I was checking asianFuse and I saw that he has a lakorn with Mew coming up is it true? The info below was obtain from AsianFuse.

enzek

sarNie Adult
so in love with this lakorn :) gonna re-watched
quick question to all James Ma fans

I was checking asianFuse and I saw that he has a lakorn with Mew coming up is it true? The info below was obtain from AsianFuse.
yes. this is the thread:
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/ch3-chart-suer-pun-mung-korn-tv-scene.63953/

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Oh I was looking for the thread and was wondering where it went :lol: And I'm going to keep this short, but I'm going to be honest and say I'm disappointed with the last two episodes. I wish the whole misunderstanding could've been resolve in episode 14 but it dragged all the way to the very last episode which in the end only gave us a small segment of the two happily ever after. Nuth to the very end is so stubborn and prideful, always making Mor chasing after her.

Even though I don't like Nuth's stubbornness, I'm glad that her character is consistent as in I'm glad she never changed herself or gotten soft. I hate when a n'ek started out so strong and confident but become soft and weak after falling in love, for example Thae from Raeng Pratana. She still have trust issue even to the very end and I'm graceful they didn't take that away because mental wound takes time to heal and sometimes it doesn't heal at all but it's something you adjust to and live with. And having Mor Wat in her life is the best medicine for Nuth because not only is he a doctor but his patience is off the chain :lol: Any other men would have dropped Nuth out of his life in an instance.

Which brings me to Mor Wat. Oh how I love thee, love this great man that does not exist in the world of reality. He's so prefect even in his mishaps I still think he's perfect. Mor is the sole reason why I watched this drama and in the end he was the only character that matters to me. I just wanted him happy and after being stabbed for the tenth times all I wanted for him is to find peace and happiness whether it be with Nuth or not.

As with Uncle Chaya and Mee, I still think Mee deserves someone better. No matter how cute they are I'm still disgusted in him not for his lust for his niece, but for him playing with Mee's feelings. Their whole relationship doesn't make any sense to me. The marriage is a joke, right? :BangHead:

Oh Som, I pity her but still think she's one crazy girl. So did she get any punishment for what she did because I'm so confused at her story. I know her dad is taking all the responsibilities but did she escaped or was she busted at the train station??? o_O But I guess her biggest punishment is driving her father into a den of lions. Honestly the greatest love is the love a parent gives to his/her child (watching TRJK with Nadech and Mew now :lol:)

Overall this drama was good, more because of the great cast and the explosive chemistry between James and Kim. I don't think I would've enjoyed this drama as much if someone else have played Mor and Nuth other than James and Kim. They did an amazing job and I'm so proud of the both of them, especially James given this is only his third drama. I can't wait to see what will become of him in the future. And as of my Kimmy, she's gotten so far in her acting career and I'm just proud to call myself a fan of her. I hope to see more of her bright future as well. And of course I would love to see these two together again in the future, hopefully not too long of a wait, but before their reunion I need my KimBarry to happen asap. I've been waiting for 3 years now, I think that's long enough ch3.

So I guess this is goodbye, I will see you guys around. I've enjoyed reading and discussing this drama with everyone and hopefully I will see you guys again in another forum, my next station is Kim and James Ji's new lakorn which probably won't be out until next year :( and I won't be active until in airs. So goodbye my fellow Kimja's shippers, until next time ;)

Edit: Oh, I'm so happy the rating is good for the last two episodes! :D

Last edited:

m2asian

sarNie Egg
oh it already moved to old lakorn. This is my first lakorn which i watched while it's airing and i'm very satisfied with PCKNMCPW. Love Kimberley and James Ma pairing, hope they will have more project together. There are many things i don't like but overall it's rate 9,5 out of 10 for me.

But one thing i can't found until now is...where to download this lakorn in HD? How to download it and the engsub? Please someone help me? I have download ep 1 from sjdkfansub.com but i'm not satisfied with the video, it's not in HD and very dark. Anyone please help me with a link to download it in HD with the engsub file? please...please...

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Its a happy ending for the p.ek, n.ek mee and chaya. I'm sad som,s father got dragged in and got jail. Sad that Som thought Wat dead with no apology for Noot and Wat. Only did she know at the last sorry where her dad got caught by police. Sad that Wat,s mom never found the truth that Noot gave her the check to help her genuinly but it was her servant that told on her. That never brought out to light. Mom and Noot could have come get along together. Even the ending we don't know they get along. Sad its the ending no more drama to watch

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
oh it already moved to old lakorn. This is my first lakorn which i watched while it's airing and i'm very satisfied with PCKNMCPW. Love Kimberley and James Ma pairing, hope they will have more project together. There are many things i don't like but overall it's rate 9,5 out of 10 for me.

But one thing i can't found until now is...where to download this lakorn in HD? How to download it and the engsub? Please someone help me? I have download ep 1 from sjdkfansub.com but i'm not satisfied with the video, it's not in HD and very dark. Anyone please help me with a link to download it in HD with the engsub file? please...please...
The english subbed HD videos are on YT, just search and you'll find you can down load.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Last edited:
Reactions: Dal

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Are they planning for a sequel?

Som's ambiguous ending & Noot's continuing jealousy make me wonder.
I just hope they bring KimJa back again with some babies next time around.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Pls don't hate me for saying this but after looking some pics of jma and anne, they may look good in a drama about younger man being in love with an older woman...just a thought. They seem to have the chemistry
I think it's part of being good actors. Tho' am not a great fan of younger man-oldler woman romance, Anne & James will make it worthwhile.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dal

enzek

sarNie Adult
Pls don't hate me for saying this but after looking some pics of jma and anne, they may look good in a drama about younger man being in love with an older woman...just a thought. They seem to have the chemistry
like noona romance in korean dramas?;)

nothing wrong with older woman & younger man for me. unless the guy is underage/high school student/teenager:p

i don't know if there is any lakorn that has that type of relationship so far but i think there a thai movie about this.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Are they planning for a sequel?

Som's ambiguous ending & Noot's continuing jealousy make me wonder.
I just hope they bring KimJa back again with some babies next time around.
am i the only one who don't want a sequel for this?:p

after all hardship man like Wat had to endure for loving woman like Nuth, i only want the poor guy to working happily fulfilling his father dream on the island with his beloved wife & daughter:thumbup:

i don't want him hurting again. my heart can't take it anymore:facepalm: i'm sure his body full with scars now LOL

actually i like how the lakorn show that Nuth still possessive & jealous towards Wat until the end. for me her willingness to leave her comfortable life & live with Wat on the island show how much she love him although when she's jealous Wat will probably get slap hahaha. as Wat said " there's no woman crazy enough to come live with me on an island":clap::risas3: she also chasing after him not once but twice. many time i watch lakorn with nice guy & prideful n'ek it whether the p'ek need to persuade n'ek or n'ek will come to him only when it's near the end.

Nuth possessiveness also kinda balancing with Wat soften heart character. love when Wat tell Nuth that she can't fool him with trying to make him jealous with whatever-his-name-is busybody guy & said that she never looked at the guy like she look at him. "i'm a doctor, i can tell" and give her info about iris. such an awesome pay back:p when jealous Wat will handle it calmly while Nuth will respond to it aggressively:)

but Wat also said "whether get hit or scold, i am willing to chain myself to only you forever" so maybe actually Wat secretly is a masochist:eek::risas3:

i also like the scene when Satiya wrestling on the beach & then Wat silence her with kiss in the final episode. i wonder why he didn't plead her like that back in the city. maybe he more in the mood when outdoor:naughty2::risas3:

Last edited: